1. World Health Organization. Constitution of the World Health Organization. Forty-fifth ed. Basic Documents. 2006; Supple: 1-18.
2. World Health Organization. The determinants of health. Geneva. Available from:http://www.who.int/social_determinent/en.
3. Public Health Agency of Canada. What Determines Health? Ottawa. Available from: http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/ph-sp/determinants/index-eng.php.
4. Sreeramareddy CT, Shankar PR, Binu VS, Mukhopadhyay C, Ray B, Menezes RG. Psychological morbidity, sources of stress and coping strategies among undergraduate medical students of Nepal. BMC Med Educ. 2007; 7: 26.
5. Emami H, Ghazinour M, Rezaeishiraz H, Richter J. Mental health of adolescents in Tehran, Iran. J Adolesc Health. 2007; 41(6): 571-6.
6. Montazeri A, Harirchi AM, Shariati M, Garmaroudi G, Ebadi M, Fateh A. The 12-item General Health Questionnaire (GHQ-12): translation and validation study of the Iranian version. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2003; 1: 66.
7. Haghighi A, Dinarvandi A, Afshari P, et al. General mental health status among adolescents in Iran Proceeding of 17th World Congress of the International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions; Melbourne, Australia.
8. Mohammadi MR, Davidian H, Noorbala AA, Malekafzali H, Naghavi HR, Pouretemad HR, et al. An epidemiological survey of psychiatric disorders in Iran. Clin Pract Epidemiol Ment Health. 2005; 1: 16.
9. Eide ER, Showalter MH, Goldhaber DD. The relation between children's health and academic achievement. Child Youth Serv Rev. 2010; 32(2): 231-8.
10. Noorbala AA, Bagheri Yazdi SA, Yasamy MT, Mohammad K. Mental health survey of the adult population in Iran. Br J Psychiatry. 2004; 184: 70-3.
11. Sigfúsdóttir ID, Kristjánsson AL, Allegrante JP. Health behaviour and academic achievement in Icelandic school children. Health Educ Res. 2007; 22(1): 70-80.
12. Thelwell RC, Lane AM, Weston NJ. Mood states, self-set goals, self-efficacy and performance in academic examinations. Pers Individ Dif. 2007; 42(3): 573-83.
13. Bastardo YM. Health status and health behaviors in Venezuelan pharmacy students. Value Health. 2011; 14(5 Suppl 1): S122-5.
14. Grossman M, Kaestner R. Effects of weight on children's educational achievement. NBER working paper 13764. Cambridge: National Bureau of Economic Research Pub; 2008.
15. Goldberg DP, Hillier VF. A scaled version of the general health questionnaire. Psychol Med. 1979; 9(1): 139-45.
16. Seva A, Magallón R, Sarasola A, Merino J. GHQ-28 validation in a Spanish general urban population (SAMAR-89 Projet). Eur J Psychiat. 1992.
17. Mari JJ, Williams P. A comparison of the validity of two psychiatric screening questionnaires (GHQ-12 and SRQ-20) in Brazil, using Relative Operating Characteristic (ROC) analysis. Psychol Med. 1985; 15(3): 651-9.
18. Bridges KW, Goldberg DP. The validation of the GHQ-28 and the use of the MMSE in neurological in-patients. Br J Psychiatry. 1986; 148: 548-53.
19. Sriram TG, Chandrashekar CR, Isaac MK, Shanmugham V. The General Health Questionnaire (GHQ). Comparison of the English version and a translated Indian version. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 1989; 24(6): 317-20.
20. Aderibigbe Y, Gureje O. The validation of the GHQ-28 in a Nigerian clinic. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 1992; 27(6): 280- 3.
21. Stansfeld SA, Marmot MG. Social class and minor psychiatric disorder in British Civil Servants: a validated screening survey using the General Health Questionnaire. Psychol Med. 1992; 22(3): 739-49.
22. Ashraf DM, Ali D, Azadeh DM. Effect of infertility on the quality of life, a cross- sectional study. J Clin Diagn Res. 2014; 8(10): OC13-5.
23. Noorbala A, Mohammad K. The validation of general health questionnaire-28 as a psychiatric screening tool. Hakim Res J. 2009; 11(4): 47-53.
24. Dadkhah B, Mohammadi M, Mozaffari N. Mental health status of the students in Ardabil university of medical sciences, 2004. J Ardabil Univ Med Sci. 2006; 6(1): 31-6.
25. Eide ER, Showalter MH, Goldhaber DD. The relation between children's health and academic achievement. Child Youth Serv Rev. 2010; 32(2): 231-8.
26. Thelwell RC, Lane AM, Weston NJ. Mood states, self-set goals, self-efficacy and performance in academic examinations. Pers Indiv Differ. 2007; 42(3): 573-83.
27. Sigfúsdóttir ID, Kristjánsson AL, Allegrante JP. Health behaviour and academic achievement in Icelandic school children. Health Educ Res. 2007; 22(1): 70-80.
28. Krause N. Religious meaning and subjective well-being in late life. J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 2003; 58(3) :S160-70.
29. Palahang H, Nasr M, Shahmohammadi D. Epidemiology of mental illnesses in Kashan city. Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psychol. 1996; 2(4): 19-27.
30. Yaghoubi N, Nasr M, Shahmohammadi D. Epidemiological study of mental disorders in urban and rural areas of SoumaahSara city-Gilan. J Andisheh Va Raftar. 1995; 4(11): 55-65.
31. Aderibigbe Y, Gureje O. The validity of the 28-item General Health Questionnaire in a Nigerian antenatal clinic. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 1992; 27(6): 280-3.
32. Goldberg DP, Gater R, Sartorius N, Ustun T, Piccinelli M, Gureje O, et al. The validity of two versions of the GHQ in the WHO study of mental illness in general health care. Psychol. Med. 1997; 27(01): 191-7.