1. Sirola-Karvinen P, Hyrkas K. Clinical supervision for nurses in administrative and leadership positions: a systematic literature review of the studies focusing on administrative clinical supervision. J Nurs Manag. 2006; 14(8): 601-9.
2. Moradi T, Maghaminejad F, Azizi-Fini I. Quality of working life of nurses and its related factors. Nurs Midwifery Stud. 2014; 3(2): e19450.
3. Daubermann D, Pamplona Tonete V. Quality of work life of nurses in primary health care. Acta paul enferm. 2012; 25(2): 277–83.
4. Arts SE, Kerkstra A, Zee J, Abu‐Saad HH. Quality of working life and workload in home help services. Scand J Caring Sci. 2001; 15(1): 12-24.
5. Hsu MY, Kernohan G. Dimensions of hospital nurses' quality of working life. J Adv Nurs. 2006; 54(1): 120-31.
6. Brooks BA, Anderson MA. Defining quality of nursing work life. Nurs Econ. 2005; 23(6): 319-26, 279.
7. Heidari-Rafat A, Enayati-Navinfar A, Hedayati A. Quality of work life and job satisfaction among the nurses of Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Dena J. 2010; 5(3&4): 28–37.
8. Wu S, Zhu W, Wang Z, Wang M, Lan Y. Relationship between burnout and occupational stress among nurses in China. J Adv Nurs. 2007; 59(3): 233-9.
9. Weyers S, Peter R, Boggild H, Jeppesen HJ, Siegrist J. Psychosocial work stress is associated with poor self‐rated health in Danish nurses: a test of the effort–reward imbalance model. Scand J Caring Sci. 2006; 20(1): 26-34.
10. Vagharseyyedin SA, Vanaki Z, Mohammadi E. The nature nursing quality of work life: an integrative review of literature. West J Nurs Res. 2011; 33(6): 786–804.
11. Hegney D, Eley R, Plank A, Buikstra E, Parker V. Workforce issues in nursing in Queensland: 2001 and 2004. J Clin Nurs. 2006; 15(12): 1521-30.
12. Bahrei Bina Baj N, Mogimian M, Atar Bashi M, Gharacheh M. Communications of burnout and mental health nursing and midwifery professions. J Gorgan Univ Med Sci. 2003; 9(1): 99-104.
13. Mohammadi A, Sarhanggi F, Ebadi A, Daneshmandi M, Reiisifar A, Amiri F. Relationship between psychological problems and quality of work life of Intensive Care Units nurses. Iran J Crit Care Nurs. 2011; 4(3): 135-40.
14. Brooks BA, Anderson MA. Nursing work life in acute care. J Nurs Care Qual. 2004; 19(3): 269-75.
15. May BE, Lau R, Johnson S. A longitudinal study of quality of work life and business performance. SDL Rev. 1999; 58(2): 3-7.
16. Shermont H, Krepcio D. The impact of culture change on nurse retention. J Nurs Adm. 2006; 36(9): 407-15.
17. Mosadeghrad AM, Ferlie E, Rosenberg D. A study of relationship between job stress, quality of working life and turnover intention among hospital employees. Health Serv Res. 2011; 24(4): 170-81.
18. Shimon DA, Randall SS. Affair’s management and human resources staff. Trans. Toosi MA. Tehran: Institute for Higher Education and Research Management and Planning Pub; 2005. P: 365.
19. Maslach C, Jackson SE, Leiter MP. Maslach Burnout Inventory. Palo Alto. CA: Consulting Psychologists Press; 1986.
20. Rahmani F, Behshid M, Zamanzadeh V, Rahmani F. Relationship between general health, occupational stress and burnout in critical care nurses of Tabriz teaching hospitals. Iran J Nurs. 2010; 23(66): 54-63.
21. Momeni H, Salehi A, Seraji A. The comparison of burnout in nurses working in clinical and educational sections of Arak University of Medical Sciences in 2008. Arak Med Univ J. 2010; 12(4): 113-23.
22. Maslach C, Jackson SE. The measurement of experienced burnout. J Organ Behav. 1981; 2(2): 99-113.
23. Edwards D, Burnard P, Hannigan B, Cooper L, Adams J, Juggessur T, et al. Clinical supervision and burnout: the influence of clinical supervision for community mental health nurses. J Clin Nurs. 2006; 15(8): 1007-15.
24. Janaabadi H, Nastiezaie N. Two effective factors in the staffs performance quality of life and quality of working life. J Res Med Sci. 2012; 13(1): 9–10.
25. Goudarznand-Chegini M, Mirdoozandeh SG. Relationship between quality of work-life and job satisfaction of the employees in public hospitals in Rasht. J Res Med Sci. 2012; 14(2): 108-11.
26. Nabirye RC, Brown KC, Pryor ER, Maples EH. Occupational stress, job satisfaction and job performance among hospital nurses in Kampala, Uganda. J Nurs Manag. 2011; 19(6): 760-8.
27. Khaghanizadeh M, Ebadi A, Rahmani M. The study of relationship between job stress and quality of work life of nurses in military hospitals. J Mil Med. 2008; 10(3): 175-84.
28. Lee H, Hwang S, Kim J, Daly B. Predictors of life satisfaction of Korean nurses. J Adv Nurs. 2004; 48(6): 632-41.
29. Yin JC, Yang KP. Nursing turnover in Taiwan: a meta-analysis of related factors. Int J Nurs Stud. 2002; 39(6): 573-81.
30. Abualrub RF. Nursing shortage in Jordan: what is the solution? J Prof Nurs. 2007; 23(2): 117-20.
31. Asghari A, Kazemi T, Nasir A. Trauma nursing and social attitude of nurses to work in hospitals in Birjand. J Nurs Midwifery Birjand Univ Med Sci. 2006; 2(5): 45-50.
32. Brooks I, Swailes S. Analysis of the relationship between nurse influences over flexible working and commitment to nursing. J Adv Nurs. 2002; 38(2): 117-26.
33. Nasrabadi AN, Emami A, Yekta ZP. Nursing experience in Iran. Int J Nurs Pract. 2003; 9(2): 78-85.
34. Needleman J, Buerhaus P, Mattke S, Stewart M, Zelevinsky K. Nurse-staffing levels and the quality of care in hospitals. N Engl J Med. 2002; 346(22): 1715-22.
35. Aiken LH, Clarke SP, Sloane DM, Sochalski J, Silber JH. Hospital nurse staffing and patient mortality, nurse burnout, and job dissatisfaction. JAMA. 2002; 288(16): 1987-93.
36. Norouzei Nejad F, Nourei Tajer M, Jaafar Jalal A, Hosseine F. Participation rate of supervisors in decision making and its relationship with the satisfaction of their participation in decision making. J Nurs. 2006; 19(45): 7-15.
37. Shermont H, Krepcio D. The impact of culture change on nurse retention. J Nurs Adm. 2006; 36(9): 407-15.
38. Rout UR. Stress amongst district nurses: a preliminary investigation. J Clin Nurs. 2000; 9(2): 303-9.
39. Ma C-C, Samuels ME, Alexander JW. Factors that influence nurses’ job satisfaction. J Nurs Adm. 2003; 33(5): 293-9.
40. Takase M, Maude P, Manias E. Impact of the perceived public image of nursing on nurses' work behaviour. J Adv Nurs. 2006; 53(3): 333-43.