1. Ziayifard Z, Abdolahi KH, Zahedi R, Rahmanian S, Rahmanian K. A survey of the knowledge of the 20 year and older women on breast self-examination and mammography, southern Iran, 2009. J Jahrom Univ Med Sci. 2012; 10(2): 49-56.
2. Yavari P, Mehrabi U, Pour-Hoseingholi MA. Knowledge and practice of women toward breast self-examination: A case-control study. J Ardabil Univ Med Sci. 2005; 5(4): 371-7.
3. Motavali R, Mousazadeh T. Educational decline and its effective factors in students. J Health Care. 2011; 13(3): 22-8.
4. Nourizadeh R, Bakhtari-Moghadam F, Sahebi L. Knowledge, health beliefs and breast cancer screening behaviors of women referring to health centers of Tabriz, 2010. Iran J Breast Dis. 2010; 3(3, 4): 43-51.
5. Reisi M, Javadzade SH, Sharifirad G. Knowledge, attitudes, and practice of breast self-examination among female health workers in Isfahan, Iran. J Educ Health Promot. 2013; 7(2): 191-9.
6. Navabi Rigy SH, Khojasteh F, Bandany F. Breast cancer and breast self- examination: knowledge and attitudes based on the Health Belief Model in female students Engineering Faculty and Literature University of Sistan and Baluchestan. Iran J Breast Dis. 2012; 5(1): 65-73.
7. Saatsaz S, Rezaei R, Nazary R, Haji Hoseiny F, Seidy Andy CJ. The impact of education on the knowledge and practice of teachers in the area of breast cancer screening. Iran J Breast Dis. 2009; 2(3, 4): 28-35.
8. Anvari K, Sadat Mousavi H, Kavoussi F, Sylanyan Tosy M. Knowledge, beliefs, and health behaviors in those volunteering health in Mashhad, 2012. Iran J Breast Dis. 2013; 5(4): 44-52.
9. Jokar F, Ghiasi N. Knowledge, attitudes and practice of Ilam’s women about breast cancer. J Ilam Univ Med Sci. 2000; 9(26, 27): 29-34.
10. Berek J, Novak E. Berek and Novak's gynecology. 15 ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2012.
11. Sakharkar BM. Principles of hospital administration and planning. New Delhi, India: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 2009.
12. Naghibi A, Vahid Shahi K, Yazddani J, Noshnaei F. Knowledge, attitude and practice of male community health workers in Mako township, Iran about beast self-examination. J Sch Public Health Inst Public Health Res. 2009; 7(2): 61-68.
13. Godazandeh G, Khani H, Khalilian A, Âtarod Z, Firozjaee M, Partovi A, et al. Knowledge and practice of above 15 years old females towards breast cancer prevention in sari township, 2004. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2006; 16(52): 64-76.
14. Khani H, Moslemi N, Montazeri A. Knowledge, attitude and practice of health care providers for the prevention of breast cancer in the Caspian sea. Iran J Breast Dis. 2008; 1(2): 28-37.
15. Haghighi F, Portaghali P, Rafaty Javanbakht L, Ghanbarzadeh N, Hosseini S. Knowledge, attitude, and practice of female teachers regarding breast cancer screening in Birjand. Modern Care J. 2012; 9(2): 146-155.
16. Pourhaji F, Vahedian Shahroodi M, Esmaili H, Pourhaji F. Knowledge, attitudes and health practice related to cancer health volunteers in Mashhad, 2012. Iran J Breast Dis. 2012; 5(4): 44-52.
17. Ghaem, H, Jafari, P, Moslehi, S. A Comparison of the Knowledge of Breast Self- Examination in Female Students of Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and Those of Shiraz University of Sciences, 2004. Razi J Med Sci. 2008; 15(58): 145-153.
18. Khodayarian M. Assessment of awareness and attitude of women about breast cancer screening behavior in Yazd city, Iran in 2012. Iran J Breast Dis. 2014; 6(4): 41-51.
19. Fazel N, Akbarzadeh R, Astajy Z, Akabry A. Breast self-examination: knowledge, and performance among upper 20 Years old women in medical–health centers in Sabzevar, Iran in 2010. Iran J Breast Dis. 2010; 3 (1, 2): 49-54.
20. Lantz P, Orians C, Liebow E, Joe J, Burhansstipanov L, Erb J, et al. Implementing women’s cancer screening programs in American Indian and Alaska Native populations. Health Care Women Int. 2003; 24(8): 674-96.
21. Bener A, Alwash R, Miller CJ, Denic S, Dunn EV. Knowledge, attitudes, and practices related to breast cancer screening: a survey of Arabic women. J Cancer Educ. 2001; 16(4): 215-20.
22. Su X, Ma GX, Seals B, Tan Y, Hausman A. Breast cancer early detection among Chinese women in the Philadelphia area. J Womens Health. 2006; 15(5): 507-19.