1. Ramezankhani A, Mohammadi G, Akrami F, Zeinali M. Knowledge, attitude and practice of the elder residents of Tehran city about healthy lifestyle. J Health Field. 2013; 1(1): 1-5.
2. Marmot M, Friel S, Bell R, Houweling TA, Taylor S. Commission on Social Determinants of H. Closing the gap in a generation: health equity through action on the social determinants of health. Lancet. 2008; 372(9650): 1661-9.
3. Kinsella KG, Phillips DR. Global aging: The challenge of success. Popul Bull. 2005; 60(1): 52-6.
4. Zanjani H. Collection of urban issues and methods. 1th ed. Tehran: Centre for Studies and Research, Department of Housing and Urban Planning and Architecture; 1990.
5. Jahanfar M. General of Demography. 1thed. Tehran: Publications Center of Payam Noor University; 1995.
6. Dehestani H. Attention to the economic consequences of aging population. Weekly program. 2008.
7. Samaram E. Problems of elderly in Iran. Q Soc Sci. 1991.
8. Mirzaee M, Shams M. According to the census of the population of seniors in 1956-2006. J Iran Aging. 2007; 2(5): 326-31.
9. Bassey EJ, Fiatarone MA, O'neill EF, Kelly M, Evans WJ, Lipsitz LA. Leg extensor power and functional performance in very old men and women. Clin Sci. 1992; 82(Pt 3): 321-7.
10. Hosseini SS, Asl AK, Rostamkhany H. The effect of strength and core stabilization training on physical fitness factors among elderly people. World Appl Sci J. 2012; 16(4): 479-84.
11. Schneider G, Driesch G, Kruse A, Wachter M, Nehen HG, Heuft G. What influences self-perception of health in the elderly? The role of objective health condition, subjective well-being and sense of coherence. Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2004; 39(3): 227-37.
12. Khastar H. The age structure of the workforce in the human resource planning: imagery of the challenges of aging workforce. Quarter Popul. 2007; 71: 23-44.
13. Tabata K. Population aging, the costs of health care for the elderly and growth. J Macroecon. 2005; 27(3): 472-93.
14. Arsten Thormaehlen K. Public health round-up. Bull World Health Organ. 2012; 90: 248-9.
15. Bahrami F, Ramazani A. The role of religious belief in the inner and outer mental health and depression in elderly. J Rehabil. 2005; 1(20): 42-7.
16. Hatami H, Razavi S, Eftekhar H, Majlesi F, Sayed Nozadi M, Parizadeh M. Textbook of Public Health. 2 nd ed. Tehran: Arjomand Press; 2006. 321-22.
17. Barry PP. An overview of special considerations in the evaluation and management of the geriatric patient. Am J Gastroenterol. 2000; 95(1): 8-10.
18. Available from: http://www.ostan-chb.ir//default_.aspx? (Accessed 22 Dec 2014).
19. Available from: http://amar.sci.org.ir/ PlanList.aspx. (Accessed 22 Dec 2014).
20. Available from: http://www.bazneshaste. com/upload/modules/articles/pdfs/269.pdf. (Accessed 19 Nov 2014).
21. Menon J, Melendez-Nakamura A. Aging in Asia: Trends, impacts and responses. Asian Development Bank. 2009. 45-52.
22. Bloom DE, Boersch-Supan A, McGee P, Seike A. Population aging: facts, challenges, and responses. Program on the Global demography of Aging. 2011; 71: 24-31.
23. Jackson R, Howe N, Nakashima K, Capital E. Global aging and the future of emerging markets. Washington: Center for Strategic and International Studies. 2011; 1: 35-42.
24. Omidvari S. Ageing in Iran: Problems and Solutions. Payesh. 2014; 13(5): 637-9.
25. Shoaie F, Nejati V. Elderly- Caring Service Pattern in USA Comparing with Iran. Salmand Iran J Ageing. 2008; 3(8): 68-77.
26. Ghesarian E. Aspects of social, economic aging in Iran. Quarter Popul. 2009; 60: 1-27.
27. Christensen K, Doblhammer G, Rau R, Vaupel JW. Ageing populations: The challenges ahead. Lancet. 2009; 374(9696): 1196-208.
28. Rohwedder S, Willis RJ. Mental Retirement. J Econ Perspect. 2010; 24(1): 119-38.
29. Tavafian SS, Aghamolaei T, Moeini B. Functional independence level of physical activities in elderly people: A population based study. Payesh. 2014; 13(4): 449-56.
30. Börsch Supan A, Ludwig A. Aging, asset markets, and asset returns: A view from Europe to Asia. Asian Econ Policy Rev. 2009; 4(1): 69-92.