1. Mohebbifar R, Hasanpoor E, Mohseni M, Sokhanvar M, Khosravizadeh O, Isfahani HM. Outpatient waiting time in health services and teaching hospitals: a case study in Iran. Glob J Health Sci. 2014; 6(1): 172.
2. Hasanpoor E, Asghari JafarAbadi M, Saadati M, Sokhanvar M, Haghghoshaei E, Janati A. Provincial Level Survey Provides Evidence for Remarkably Short Outpatient Visit Length in Iran. Int J Hosp Res. 2015; 4(2): 77-82.
3. Hasanpoor E, Janati A, Salehi A, Sokhanvar M, Ebrahimzadeh J. Under the Table in Health Care System: A Case Report in Iran. Int J Hosp Res. 2014; 3(3): 155-8.
4. Reinders ME, Blankenstein AH, Knol DL, de Vet HC, van Marwijk HW. Validity aspects of the patient feedback questionnaire on consultation skills (PFC), a promising learning instrument in medical education. Patient Educ Couns. 2009; 76(2): 202-6.
5. Zhu Z, Heng BH, Teow KL. Analysis of factors causing long patient waiting time and clinic overtime in outpatient clinics. J Med Syst. 2012; 36(2): 707-13.
6. Cayirli T, Veral E. Outpatient scheduling in health care: a review of literature. Prod Oper Manag. 2003; 12(4): 519-49.
7. Migongo AW, Charnigo R, Love MM, Kryscio R, Fleming ST, Pearce KA. Factors relating to patient visit time with a physician. Med Decis Making. 2012; 32(1): 93-104.
8. Saint-Lary O, Sicsic J. Impact of a pay for performance programme on French GPs' consultation length. Health Policy. 2015; 119(4): 417-26.
9. Chen BL, Li ED, Yamawuchi K, Kato K, Naganawa S, Miao WJ. Impact of adjustment measures on reducing outpatient waiting time in a community hospital: application of a computer simulation. Chin Med J (Engl). 2010; 123(5): 574-80.
10. Deveugele M, Derese A, van den Brink-Muinen A, Bensing J, De Maeseneer J. Consultation length in general practice: cross sectional study in six European countries. BMJ. 2002; 325(7362): 472.
11. Kiaei MZ, Moradi R, Hasanpoor E, Mohammadi M, Taheri A, Ahmadzadeh MS, et al. Hospital managers’ perception of recent health care reform in teaching hospitals of Qazvin, Iran. Biotech Health Sci. 2015; 2(4): e33196.
12. Roberts M, Hsiao W, Berman P, Reich M. Getting health reform right: A guide to improving performance and equity: Oxford university press; 2003.
13. Britt H, Valenti L, Miller G. Time for care. Length of general practice consultations in Australia. Aust Fam Physician. 2002; 31(9): 876-80.
14. Aghamolaei T, Tavafian SS, Hasani L, Moeini B. Nurses’ perception of nurse-physician communication: A questionnaire-based study in Iran. Int J Hosp Res. 2012; 1(2): 77-84.
15. Mosadegh Rad A. The role of participative management in outpatients ‘waiting time, visit time and satisfaction at. 2004. 7(3): 14-23.
16. Khori V, Changizi S, Biuckians E, Keshtkar A, Alizadeh AM, Mohaghgheghi AM, et al. Relationship between consultation length and rational prescribing of drugs in Gorgan City, Islamic Republic of Iran. East Mediterr Health J. 2012; 18(5): 480-6.
17. Thornton RL, Powe NR, Roter D, Cooper LA. Patient-physician social concordance, medical visit communication and patients' perceptions of health care quality. Patient Educ Couns. 2011; 85(3): e201-8.
18. Fung EP. Waiting time for general cases: Experience of an outpatient health centre in Brunei Darussalam. Brunei Int Med J. 9(6):366-371.
19. Tan YS. Improving waiting time for patients receiving outpatient chemotherapy treatment: A clinical practice improvement project. Int J Evidence-Based Healthcare. 12.3 (2014): 215.
20. Balkrishnan R, Hall MA, Mehrabi D, Chen GJ, Feldman SR, Fleischer AB, Jr. Capitation payment, length of visit, and preventive services: Evidence from a national sample of outpatient physicians. Am J Manag Care. 2002; 8(4): 332-40.
21. Nardone DA, James KE, Finck L. Impact of gowning on visit length and physical examinations. J Gen Intern Med. 1998; 13(7): 489-90.