1. Word Health Organization. Breastfeeding. 2014 [cited 2014]. Available from: http:// www.who.int/topics/breastfeeding/en/.
2. Nakhaie MR, Palizvan MR. The evaluation of the relationship between dietary fat intake and Colostrum beta-carotene of lactating mothers referring to hospitals in Tabriz. Sci J Kurdistan Univ Med Sci. 2012; 17(2): 15-20.
3. Tarrant RC, Younger KM, Sheridan-Pereira M, White MJ, Kearney JM. The prevalence and determinants of breast-feeding initiation and duration in a sample of women in Ireland. Public Health Nutr. 2010; 13(6): 760-70.
4. Maddah M. Breastfeeding rates in Iran: why is there such a large gap between Iran and other countries? J Hum Lact. 2008; 24(2): 139.
5. Horta BL, Victora CG. Long-term effects of breastfeeding-a systematic review. 2013.
6. Kramer MS, Kakuma R. Optimal duration of exclusive breastfeeding. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012(8): CD003517.
7. Cernadas JM, Noceda G, Barrera L, Martinez AM, Garsd A. Maternal and perinatal factors influencing the duration of exclusive breastfeeding during the first
6 months of life. J Hum Lact. 2003; 19(2): 136-44.
8. Matias SL, Nommsen-Rivers LA, Dewey KG. Determinants of exclusive breastfeeding in a cohort of primiparous periurban peruvian mothers. J Hum Lact. 2012; 28(1): 45-54.
9. Global strategy for infant and young child feeding: World Health Organization; 2009 [cited 2015]. Available from: http:// www.who.int/ maternal_child_adolescent/ documents/9789241597494/en/.
10. Reza S, Rahmani S, Mohsen JZ, Saeedeh RY. Prevalence and causes of exclusive breastfeeding failure in 6 months after birth in Iranian infants. Breastfeed Med. 2013; 8(4): 426-7.
11. Mortazavi F, Mousavi SA, Chaman R, Khosravi A. Validation of the breastfeeding experience scale in a sample of Iranian mothers. Int J Pediatr. 2014; 2014: 608657.
12. Olang B, Farivar K, Heidarzadeh A, Strandvik B, Yngve A. Breastfeeding in Iran: Prevalence, duration and current recommendations. Int Breastfeed J. 2009; 4: 8.
13. Moher D, Liberati A, Tetzlaff J, Altman DG, Group P. Preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses: the PRISMA statement. Ann Intern Med. 2009; 151(4): 264-9,
14. Von Elm E, Altman DG, Egger M, Pocock SJ, Gotzsche PC, Vandenbroucke JP, et al. The Strengthening the Reporting of Observational Studies in Epidemiology (STROBE) statement: guidelines for reporting observational studies. Prev Med. 2007; 45(4): 247-51.
15. Mirahmadizadeh A, Zare P, Moradi F, Sayadi M, Hesami E, Moghadami M. Exclusive breast-feeding weaning pattern and its determinant factors in Fars province in 2010. Daneshvar. 2012; 19(99): 11-22.
16. Mohammad Beygi A, Mohammad Salehy N, Bayati A. The pattern of exclusive breast feeding in referred neonatal to health centers of Arak. J Guilan Univ Med Sci. 2009; 18(70): 17-25.
17. Torabi S, Managheb SE, Rahmanian S, Zahedi R, Solhjoo Z. Nutritional status of children under two years and its associated factors in urban and rural areas of Jahrom in 2007-8. J Jahrom Univ Med Sci. 2011; 9(2): 15-20.
18. Kamali Z, Rasouli B, Roodpeyma Sh, Haji Mirsadeghi Z, Eivani MJ. Assessment of breastfeeding and related factors in three hospitals of Tehran, 2008. Iran J Nutr Sci Food Technol. 2013; 7(5): 125-134.
19. Mohsenzande A, Mardani M, Shahkarami K. FE Failure of exclusive breast feeding in first 6 months of life of infants referred to health centers of Khorramabad. Yafte. 2008; 35(1): 55-62.
20. Morowatisharifabad M, Hajizadeh H, Akhavan Karbasi S, Fallahzadeh H. Study of the Status of 6-12 Months Children Exclusive Breast-fed up to Six Months and itsRelated Factors in the Urban Health Care Centers of Ardakan City. J Shahid Sadoughi Univ Med Sci. 2012; 40(3): 64-94.
21. Ghanbarnejad A, Abedini S, Taqipoor L. Exclusive Breastfeeding and its Related Factors among Infants in Bandar Abbas City, Iran. J Babol Univ of Med Sci. 2014; 16(1): 85-91.
22. Vafaee A, Khabazkhoob M, Moradi A, Najafpoor A. Prevalence of exclusive breastfeeding during the first six months of life and its determinant factors on the referring children to the health centers in mashhad, northeast of Iran-2007. J Appl Sci. 2010; 10(4): 343-8.
23. Hamidi m, Khoshdel a, Khadivi r, Deris f, Salehi-Fard a, Parvin n, et al. The causes of formula milk consumption in the infants under 1 year old in Charmahalva Bakhtiari provins Iran; 2007. J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci. 2011; 13(3): 77-83.
24. Almasi H, Saberi H, Moravveji SA. The pattern of exclusive breast feeding in neonates under healthcares in health centers of Kashan city during 2006. Feyz J Kashan Uni Medic Sci. 2010; 14(2): 69-73.
25. Veghari G, Rahmati R. Breastfeeding status and some of its related factors in the Golestan Province. Iran J Nurs. 2011; 24(71): 8-18.
26. Abdollahi F, Charati JY, Roohani S. Exclusive Breastfeeding by Mothers Attending Primary Health Centers in Sari, 2012. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2014; 24(115): 13-21.
27. Mehrparvar S, Varzandeh M. Investigation of decreasing causes of exclusive breastfeeding in children below 6 months old, in Kerman city during 2008-2009. J Fasa Univ Med Sci. 2011; 1(1): 45-52.
28. Noughabi Z, Tehrani GS, Foroushani A, Nayeri F, Baheiraei A. Prevalence and factors associated with exclusive breastfeeding at 6 months of life in Tehran: A population-based study. East Mediterr Health J. 2014; 20(1): 24-32.
29. Dalili H, Farsar A, Barakati H, Raji F, Shariat M, Pourmalek F, et al. Frequency of Exclusive Breastfeeding and Its Affecting Factors in Tehran, 2011. Acta Med Iran. 2014; 52(7): 552.
30. Ranjbaran M, Jafari Manesh H, Panahi M, Baderan M, Shamsi M, Nakhaei M, et al. The Survey of Exclusive Breast Feeding and Some Socio-Economical Determinants in Shazand-Arak in 2014. J Commun Health. 2014; 8(2): 10-8.
31. UNICEF. Progress for children: a world fit for children statistical review: Unicef; 2007.
32. McIsaac KE, Lou W, Sellen D, Young TK. Exclusive breastfeeding among Canadian Inuit: results from the Nunavut Inuit Child Health Survey. J Hum Lact. 2014; 30(2): 229-41.