1. Eslamian J, Taheri F, Bahrami M, Mojdeh S. Assessing the nursing error rate and related factors from the view of nursing staff. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2010; 15(Suppl 1): 272-7.
2. David G, Gunnarsson CL, Waters HC, Horblyuk R, Kaplan HS. Economic measurement of medical errors using a hospital claims database. Value Health. 2013; 16(2): 305-10.
3. Johnstone MJ, Kanitsaki O. The ethics and practical importance of defining, distinguishing and disclosing nursing errors: a discussion paper. Int J Nurs Stud. 2006; 43(3): 367-76.
4. Northcott H, Vanderheyden L, Northcott J, Adair C, McBrien-Morrison C, Norton P, et al. Perceptions of preventable medical errors in Alberta, Canada. Int J Qual Health Care. 2008; 20(2): 115-22.
5. Anoosheh M, Ahmadi F, Faghihzadeh S, Vaismoradi M. Causes and management of nursing practice errors: a questionnaire survey of hospital nurses in Iran. Int Nurs Rev. 2008; 55(3): 288-95.
6. Delamont A. How to avoid the top seven nursing errors. Nurs made incred easy. 2013; 11(2): 8-10.
7. Rafiei H, Abdar ME, Iranmanesh S, Lalegani H, Safdari A, Dehkordi AH. Knowledge about pressure ulcer prevention, classification and management: A survey of registered nurses working with trauma patients in the emergency department. Int J Orthop Trauma Nurs. 2014; 18(3): 135-42.
8. Moyen E, Camire E, Stelfox HT. Clinical review: medication errors in critical care. Crit Care. 2008; 12(2): 208.
9. Kane-Gill S, Weber RJ. Principles and practices of medication safety in the ICU. Crit Care Clin. 2006; 22(2): 273-90.
10. Mashouf S, Aghaeinejad A, Taghinezhad F, Sheikhi A. The study of predisposing factors in nursing errors in intensive care units Tabriz, Iran 2012. Ind J Fund Appl Life Sci. 2014; 4(4): 637-45.
11. Abdar ZE, Tajaddini H, Bazrafshan A, Khoshab H, Tavan A, Afsharpoor G, et al. Registered nurses perception of medication errors: A cross sectional study in Southeast of Iran. Int J Nurs Educ. 2014; 6(1): 19.
12. Baghaei R, Naderi Y, Khalkhali H. Evaluation of predisposing factors in nursing error in critical Care Units of Urmia University of Medical Sciences Hospitals. J Urmia Nurs Midwifery Fac. 2012; 10(3): 312-20.
13. Fahimi F, Ariapanah P, Faizi M, Shafaghi B, Namdar R, Ardakani MT. Errors in preparation and administration of intravenous medications in the intensive care unit of a teaching hospital: an observational study. Aust Crit Care. 2008; 21(2): 110-6.
14. Cheraghi MA, Nikbakhat Nasabadi A, Mohammad Nejad E, Salari A, Ehsani Kouhi Kheyli S. Medication errors among nurses in intensive care units (ICU). J Mazand Univ Med Sci. 2012; 21: 115-9.
15. Unver V, Tastan S, Akbayrak N. Medication errors: perspectives of newly graduated and experienced nurses. Int J Nurs Pract. 2012; 18(4): 317-24.
16. Fernandez CV, Gillis-Ring J. Strategies for the prevention of medical error in pediatrics. J Pediatr. 2003; 143(2): 155-62.
17. Maurer MJ. Nurses' perceptions of and experiences with medication errors. [Dissertations]. 2010; 911.