1. Narimani M, Nakhostin Rouhi P, Yousefi M. Postpartum depression: Prevalence and associated factors. J Ardebil Univ Med Sci. 2004; 12(3).
2. Lalulei A, Kashanizade N. Determinethe prevalence of depression among pregnant women attending clinics Najmeie and Baghiatallah hospital. J Med Counc Iran. 2007; 3(26): 317-323.
3. Jafarpoor M, Esfandyari M, Mokhtarshahi S, Hosseni F. The effect of stressful life events on postpartum depression. Behbood. 2006; 10(4).
4. Salmalian H, Nasiri Amiri F, Khirkhah F, Prevalence of depression before and after childbirth and its relation to some of the factors.J Babol Univ Med Sci. 2008. 3(10): 67-75.
5. Frozande N, Delaram M, Deris F. The quality of mental health status in pregnancy and it’s contributing factors on women visiting the health care centers of Shahrekord, (2001-2002). J Reprod Infertility. 2003; 4(2): 146-155.
6. Azizi M, Lamyian M, Faghihzade S, Nematollahzade M. The effect of counseling on anxiety after traumatic childbirth in nulliparous women; a single blind randomized clinical trial. Behbood. 2010; 14(3): 69-73.
7. Shobeyri F, Farhadinasab A, Nazari M. Detecting postpartum depression in referents to Medical and Health Centers in Hamadan City. Sci J Hamadan Univ Med Sci. 2007, 14(3): 24-28.
8. Dolatian M, Maziar P, Majd HA, Yazdjerdi M. The relationship between mode of delivery and postpartum depression. J Reprod Infertility. 2006; 7(3): 260-8.
9. Sadat Z, Taebi M, Saberi F, Abedzadeh Kalarhoudi M, The realationship between mode of delivery and postpartum deppression. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2013; 18(6): 499-504.
10. Azizi, M. The effect of counseling on depression after a traumatic childbirth in nulliparous women. Yafteh. 2007. 6-7(4).
11. khorami Raad A, Musavi M, Shoori A, Postpartum depression and related factors in Qom city. Pajohande. 2010; 2(15): 62-66.
12. Mousavi SGA, Sabahi-Bidgoli M, Omidi A, Kosha Z, Ghavami M, Gorji Z, et al. Prevalence of postpartum depression and its relation to some psychosocial factors in mothers referred to health centers of Kashan during 2007-8. J Kashan Univ Med Sci. 2010; 15(3): 54-8.
13. Robertson E, Grace S, Wallington T, Stewart DE. Antenatal risk factors for postpartum depression: a synthesis of recent literature. Gen Hosp Psychiatry. 2004; 26(4): 289-95.
14. Kiani F, Khadivzadeh T, Sargolzaee M, Behnam Vashani H. Marital satisfaction in pregnancy and postpartum depression. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2008; 13: 37-44.
15. Montazeri A, Torkan B, Omidvari S. The Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS): translation and validation study of the Iranian version. BMC Psychiatry. 2007; 7: 11.
16. Mazhari S, Nakhaee N. Validation of the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale in an Iranian sample. Arch Womens Ment Health. 2007; 10(6): 293-7.
17. Sadr S, Dowlatiun M, Behboodimoghadam Z. The prevalence of postpartum depression and associated factors in the city of Tehran. J Med Counc I.R. Iran. 2004; 22(3): 189-93.
18. Najafian M, Cheraghi M, Namazi M. A Study on the relationship of postpartum depression and method of delivery. Jundishapur Sci Med J. 2014; 13(1): 67-75
19. Hassan Zahraie R, Asadollahi GH, Bashardost N, Khodadostan M. The association of some factors with postpartum depression in women referred to Health Center of Isfahan city, First National Seminar of Nursing and Mood Disorders: From Prevention to Rehabilitation 8-9 November 2000 Tabriz-I.R. Iran: 188-95.
20. Rahmani F, Seyedfatemi N, Asadollahi M, Seyedrasooli A. Predisposing factors of postpartum depression. Iran J Nurs. 2011; 24(72): 78-87.
21. Beck CT. Predictors of postpartum depression: an update. Nurs Res. 2001; 50(5): 275-85.
22. Hopkins J, Campbell SB, Marcus M. Role of infant-related stressors in postpartum depression. J Abnorm Psychol. 1987; 96(3): 237-41.
23. Abedian Z, Soltani N, Mokhber N, Esmaeeli H, Filli A. The relationship between social support and depression after childbirth in women with pre-eclampsia. J Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 17(136): 8-10.
24. Yagmur Y, Ulukoca N. Social support and postpartum depression in low-socioeconomic level postpartum women in Eastern Turkey. Int J Public Health. 2010; 55(6): 543-9.
25. Hosseini SH, Naghibi AA, Khademlou M. Post partum depression and its relationship with some related factors. J Babol Univ Med Sci. 2008; 10(2): 76-81.
26. Verdoux H, Sutter AL, Glatigny-Dallay E, Minisini A. Obstetrical complications and the development of postpartum depressive symptoms: a prospective survey of the MATQUID cohort. Acta Psychiatr Scand. 2002; 106(3): 212-9.
27. Wang SY, Jiang XY, Jan WC, Chen CH. A comparative study of postnatal depression and its predictors in Taiwan and mainland China. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003; 189(5): 1407-12.
28. Chaaya M, Campbell OM, El Kak F, Shaar D, Harb H, Kaddour A. Postpartum depression: prevalence and determinants in Lebanon. Arch Womens Ment Health. 2002; 5(2): 65-72.
29. Hung CH, Lin CJ, Stocker J, Yu CY. Predictors of postpartum stress. J Clin Nurs. 2011; 20(5-6): 666-74.
30. Pain A. Medical Intervention: Cesarean sections as a case study. E Con Pilot Wkly. 2000; 35(31): 2755-61.
31. Kamranpour SB, Shakiba M. Cesarean section and post-partum depression. Iran
J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2012; 15(1):
32. Sword W, Kurtz Landy C, Thabane L, Watt S, Krueger P, Farine D, et al. Is mode of delivery associated with postpartum depression at 6 weeks: a prospective cohort study. Int J Obstet Gynaecol. 2011; 118(8): 966-77.
33. Carter FA, Frampton CM, Mulder RT. Cesarean section and postpartum depression: a review of the evidence examining the link. Psychosom Med. 2006; 68(2): 321-30.
34. Kamranpour SB, Shakiba M. Cesarean section and post-partum depression. Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2012;15(1):56-62.
35. Abazari F, Arab M, Abbasszadeh A. Relationship of unwanted pregnancy and fertility behavior in pregnant women who visited maternity wards of Kerman hospitals. J Reprod Infertil. 2003; 4(1): 39-46.
36. Karacam Z, Onel K, Gercek E. Effects of unplanned pregnancy on maternal health in Turkey. Midwifery. 2011; 27(2): 288-93.