1. Trim JC, Elliott TSJ. A review of sharps injuries and preventative strategies. J Hos Infect. 2003; 54(4): 237-42.
2. Gabriel J. Reducing needle stick and sharps injuries among healthcare workers. Nurs Stand. 2009; 23(4): 41-4.
3. Vose J, Mcadara J. Reducing scalpel injuries in the operating room. AORN J. 2009; 90(6): 867-72.
4. Greene ES, Berry AS, Arnold WP. Percutaneous injuries in anesthesia personal. Anesth Analg. 1996; 83(2): 273-8.
5. Alavian SM, Akbari H, Ahmadzad Asl M, Kazem M, Davoodi A. Assessment of vaccination against hepatitis B and infection control compliance among dentists participated in 42nd international congress of Iranian dentists. J Islamic Dent Asoc Iran. 2005; 17(2): 48-56.
6. Ertem M, Dalar Y, Cevik U, Sahin H. Injury or body fluid splash incidence rate during three months period in elective surgery procedures, at Dicle University Hospital, Diyarbakir, Turkey. Ulus Travma Acil Cerrahi Derg. 2008; 14(1): 40-5.
7. Seraji A, Koohestani H, Baghcheghi N, Rezaei K. Barriers to the Reporting of Needlestick/Sharps Injuries among Nursing and Midwifery Students in Arak, Iran. Iran J Epidem. 2011; 7(3): 58-64 [Persian]
8. Schmid K, Schwager C, Drexler H. Needlestick injuries and other occupational exposures to body fluids amongst employees and medical students of a German university :incidence and follow-up. J Hos Infect. 2007; 65: 124-30.
9. Dement JM, Epling C, Ostbey T, Pompeii LA, Hunt DL. Blood and body fluid exposure risk aming health care worker. Am Ind Med. 2004; 46(6): 637-48.
10. Adib-Hajbaghery M, Sajjad Lotfi M. Behavior of Healthcare Workers After Injuries From Sharp Instruments. Trauma Monthly. 2013; 18(2): 75-80.
11. Deisenhammer S, Radon K, Nowak D, Reichert J. Needlestick injuries during medical training. J Hosp Infect. 2006; 63: 263-7.
12. Prüss-Üstün A, Rapiti E, Hutin Y. Estimation of the global burden of disease attributable to contaminated sharps injuries among health-care workers. Am J Ind Med. 2005; 48: 482-90.
13. Hofmann F, Kralj N, Beie M. Needle stick injuries in health care-frequency, causes and preventive strategies. Gesundheitswesen. 2002; 64: 259-66.
14. Lakbala P, Ebadi Azar F, Kamali H. Needlestick and sharps injuries among housekeeping workers in hospitals of Shiraz, Iran. BMC Res Notes. 2012; 5(276): 1-5.
15. Askarian M, Malekmakan L. The prevalence of needlestick injuries in medical, dental, nursing and midwifery students at the university teaching hospitals of Shiraz, Iran. Ind J Med Sci. 2006; 60: 227-32.
16. Smith D, Leggat PA. Needlestick and sharps injuries among nursing students. J Adv Nurs. 2005; 51(5): 449-55.
17. Norsayani MY, Hassim IN. Study on incidence of needlestick injury and factors associated with this problem among medical students. J Ocup Health. 2003; 45: 172-78.
18. Shiao J, Guo L, McLaws Ml. Estimation of the risk of blood borne pathogens to health care workers after a needlestick injury in Taiwan. Am J Infec Control. 2002; 30: 15-20.
19. Shiao JS, Mclaws ML, Huang KY, Guo YL. Student nurses in Taiwan at high risk for needlestick injuries. Ann Epidemiol. 2002; 12: 197-201.
20. Galindez LJ, Haiduven DJ. Circumstances surrounding needle stick/ sharp injuries among health care workers in Venezuelan public hospital. AJIC. 2006; 34(5): E. 68-9.
21. Ebrahimi H, Khosravi A. Needle stick Injuries among Nurses. J Res Health Sci. 2007; 7(2): 56-62.
22. Krejcie RV, Morgan DW. Determining Sample Size for Resarch Activities. Edu Psyc Measur. 1970; 30: 607-10.
23. Premkumar K, Hunter W, Davison J, Jennett P. Development and validation of an evaluation tool for multimedia resources in health education. Int J Med Inform. 2000; 50: 243-50.
24. Yaghmaie F. Content validity and its estimation. J Med Edu. 2003; 3(1): 25-7.
25. Hajizadeh E, Asghari M. Statistical Methods and Analyses in Health Biosciences. Tehran: Jahad Daneshgahi Pub; 2010: 124-156 [Persian]
26. Koohestani HR, Baghcheghi N, Rezaei K. Blood contaminated needle stick/sharp objects injuries and exposure to patients’ body fluids in medical emergencies students. Iran J Critical Care Nurs. 2010; 3(2): 57-62.
27. Yao WX, Yang B, Yao C, Bai P, Qian Y, Huang C. Needlestick injuries among nursing students in China. Nurse Educ. 2010; 30(5): 435-7.
28. Bijani B, Sotudemanesh S, Mohammadi N. Epidemiological features of needle stick injuries among nursing staff. J Guilan Uni Med Sci. 2011; 2(77): 61-8 [Persian]
29. Kazemi Galougahi MH. Evaluation of needle stick injuries among nurses of Khanevadeh Hospital in Tehran. IJNMR. 2010; 15(4): 172-7.
30. Parsapili J, Izadi N, Golbabaei F. Factors Associated with Needle Stick and Sharp Injuries among Health Care Workers. Int J Occup Hygiene. 2013; 5(4): 191-7.
31. Serafinska S, Smolinski P, Gladysz A. Critical evaluation of reporting on post exposure skin damage incidents and its consequences for Polish health workers. Med Pr. 2006; 57(5): 439-50.
32. Mohammadnejad E, Nemati Dopolani F. Risk factors of needle stick and sharp injuries among health care workers. J Nurs Midwif Sci. 2015; 2(1): 34-9.
33. Gershon RR, Sherman M, Mitchell C. Prevalence and risk factors for blood borne exposure and infection in correctional healthcare workers. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol. 2007; 28(1): 24-30.
34. Heidari M, Shahbazi S. Prevalence of needle sticks exposure in operation room’s staff of Borujen and Lordegan hospitals- 2010-2011. J Rafsanjan Nurs Medwif Faculty. 2010; 5(1): 32-7. [In Persian]
35. Vahedi M, Ahsan B, Ardalan M, Shahsavari S. Prevalence and Causes of needle stick injuries, in medical personnels of Kurdistan University’s hospitals and dealing with such injuries due to contaminated sharp tools in 2004. Sci J Kurdestan Uni Med Sci. 2006; 11(2): 43-50 [Persian]
36. Jelle AE, Hafsteinsdottir EJ, Gudlaugsson O, Kristjansson M. Epidemiology of needle sticks at Landspítali University Hospital during the years 1986-2011: A descriptive study. Laeknabladid. 2013; 99(12): 559-64.
37. Rezaei S, Rabirad N, Tamizi Z, Fallahi Khoshknab M, Mohammad Nejad E, Mahmoodi M. Needle sticks injuries among heath care workers in emergency medical centers in Tehran University of Medical Sciences Hospitals (2007-2010). JHPM. 2012; 1(3): 46-54.
38. Amira CO, Awobusuyi JO. Needle-stick injury among health care workers in hemodialysis units in Nigeria: a multi-center study. Int J Occup Environ Med. 2014; 5: 1-8.
39. Shah SF, Bener A, Al-Kaabi S, Al Khal AL, Samson S. The epidemiology of needle stick injuries among health care workers in a newly developed country. Saf Sci. 2006; 44: 387-94.
40. Ghasemi A, Etemad A, Pourmohamadjan N, Bashiri J, Habibzade S. Needle stick injuries and related factor in nurses and workers of Ardebil University of medical sciences hospitals. J Commun Trop Dis. 2009; 14(46): 17-32.
41. Debnath D. Improving reporting of sharp injuries. Hosp Med. 2000; 61: 852-4.