1. Rahim Pour P, Direkvand-Moghadam A, Direkvand-Moghadam A, Hashemian A. Personality dimensions among Iranian female high school students: A crosssectional study. Pharm Lett. 2015, 7 (10): 118-121.
2. Fish C, Nies MA. Health promotion needs of students in a college environment. Public Health Nurs. 1996; 13(2): 104-11.
3. Chew-Graham CA, Rogers A, Yassin N. I wouldn't want it on my CV or their records: Medical students' experiences of help-seeking for mental health problems. Med Educ. 2003; 37(10): 873-80.
4. McPherson ME, Korfine L. Menstruation across time: menarche, menstrual attitudes, experiences, and behaviors. Womens Health Issues. 2004; 14(6): 193-200.
5. Mohamadian F, Shiry F, Direkvand-Moghadam A, Hashemian A. The prevalence of depression and its relationship with decline of students´educational performance in Iranian high school students: A correlation study. Pharm Lett, 2016, 8 (2):98-102.
6. Sharifi V, Amin-Esmaeili M, Hajebi A, Motevalian A, Radgoodarzi R, Hefazi M, et al. Twelve-month prevalence and correlates of psychiatric disorders in Iran: the Iranian mental health survey, 2011. Arch Iran Med. 2015; 18(2): 76-84.
7. Mohammadi MR, Davidian H, Noorbala AA, Malekafzali H, Naghavi HR, Pouretemad HR, et al. An epidemiological survey of psychiatric disorders in Iran. Clin Pract Epidemiol Ment Health. 2005; 1: 16.
8. Regier DA, Kuhl EA, Kupfer DJ. The DSM-5: Classification and criteria changes. World Psychiatry. 2013; 12(2): 92-8.
9. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 5th ed. Arlington: American Psychiatric Association; 2013.
10. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 4th ed. Washington: American Psychiatric Association; 1994.
11. Jablensky A, Sartorius N, Hirschfeld R, et al. Diagnosis and classification of mental disorders and alcohol- and drug-related problems: A research agenda for the 1980s. Psychol Med. 1983; 13(4): 907-21.
12. Noorbala AA, Mohammad K, Bagheri Yazdi SA. The epidemiological study of psychiatric disorders in Tehran. J Hakim. 1998; 4: 212-23.
13. American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. 4th ed. American Psychiatric Association, 2013.
14. Aderibigbe YA, Gureje O. The validity of the 28-item General Health Questionnaire in a Nigerian antenatal clinic. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol. 1992; 27(6): 280-3.
15. Torsheim T, Currie C, Boyce W, Samdal O. Country material distribution and adolescents' perceived health: multilevel study of adolescents in 27 countries. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2006; 60(2): 156-61.
16. Torsheim T, Ravens-Sieberer U, Hetland J, Valimaa R, Danielson M, Overpeck M.
Cross-national variation of gender differences in adolescent subjective health in Europe and North America. Soc Sci Med. 2006; 62(4): 815-27.
17. Vaez M, Laflamme L. Health behaviors, self-rated health, and quality of life: A study among first-year Swedish university students. J Am Coll Health. 2003; 51(4): 156-62.
18. Hashemian A, Direkvand-Moghadam A, Delpisheh A, Direkvand-Moghadam A, Fathollahi E, Nazari S, et al. General health status among high school students in Ilam: A cross-sectional study. Int J Epidemiol. 2015; 2(1): 18-23.
19. Dadkhah B, Mohammadi M, Mozafari N. Mental health status of the students in Ardabil university of medical sciences; 2006. 2006; 6(1): 31-6.
20. Eide ER, Showalter MH, Goldhaber DD. The relation between children's health and academic achievement. Child Youth Serv Rev. 2010; 32(2): 231-8.