1. Dehnavieh R, Ebrahimipour H, Nouri Hekmat S, Taghavi A, Jafari Sirizi M, Mehrolhassani MH. EFQM-based self-assessment of quality management in hospitals affiliated to Kerman University of Medical Sciences. Int J Hosp Res. 2012; 1(1): 57-64.
2. Hasanpoor E, Janati A, Salehi A, Sokhanvar M, Ebrahimzadeh J. Under the Table in Health Care System: A Case Report in Iran. Int J Hosp Res. 2014; 3(3): 155-8.
3. Dehnavieh R, Ebrahimipour H, Jafari Zadeh M, Dianat M, Noori Hekmat S, Mehrolhassani MH. Clinical governance: The challenges of implementation in Iran. Int J Hosp Res. 2013; 2(1): 1-10.
4. Landau Y, Vinker S, Shani M, Nakar S. [Has the time come to adopt consultation time as a new technology for "the basket"? A literature review of the relations between consultation duration and consultation quality in primary care. Harefuah. 2008; 147(12): 1016-20.
5. Pascoe GC. Patient satisfaction in primary health care: A literature review and analysis. Eval Program Plann. 1983; 6(3-4): 185-210.
6. Zebiene E, Razgauskas E, Basys V, Baubiniene A, Gurevicius R, Padaiga Z, et al. Meeting patient's expectations in primary care consultations in Lithuania. Int J Qual Health Care. 2004; 16(1): 83-9.
7. Marcinowicz L, Konstantynowicz J, Chlabicz S. The patient's view of the acceptability of the primary care in Poland. Int J Qual Health Care. 2008; 20(4): 277-83.
8. Aghamolaei T, Tavafian SS, Hasani L, Moeini B. Nurses’ perception of nurse-physician communication: A questionnaire-based study in Iran. International Journal of Hospital Research. 2012; 1(2): 77-84.
9. Donabedian A. An introduction to quality assurance in health care: Oxford University Press; 2002.
10. Stewart M. Reflections on the doctor-patient relationship: From evidence and experience. Br J Gen Pract. 2005; 55(519): 793-801.
11. Polluste K, Kalda R, Lember M. Satisfaction with the access to the health services of the people with chronic conditions in Estonia. Health Policy. 2007; 82(1): 51-61.
12. Baron-Epel O, Dushenat M, Friedman N. Evaluation of the consumer model: relationship between patients' expectations, perceptions and satisfaction with care. Int J Qual Health Care. 2001; 13(4): 317-23.
13. Francois J. Tool to assess the quality of consultation and referral request letters in family medicine. Can Fam Physician. 2011; 57(5): 574-5.
14. Blanchard CG, Ruckdeschel JC, Fletcher BA, Blanchard EB. The impact of oncologists' behaviors on patient satisfaction with morning rounds. Cancer. 1986; 58(2): 387-93.
15. Roberts M, Hsiao W, Berman P, Reich M. Getting health reform right: a guide to improving performance and equity: Oxford university press; 2003.
16. Ministry of Health and Medical Education. T.M.o.H.a.M.E.o., program of Health sector evolution. The Ministry of Health and Medical Education of Iran. Tehran; 2014: 74.
17. Donabedian A. Evaluating the quality of medical care. Milbank Mem Fund Q. 1966; 44(3): 166-206.
18. Mohebbifar R, Hasanpoor E, Mohseni M, Sokhanvar M, Khosravizadeh O, Mousavi Isfahani H. Outpatient waiting time in health services and teaching hospitals: A case study in Iran. Glob J Health Sci. 2013; 6(1): 172-80.
19. Hasanpoor E, Asghari JafarAbadi M, Saadati M, Sokhanvar M, Haghghoshaei E, Janati A. Provincial level survey provides evidence for remarkably short outpatient visit length in Iran. Int J Hosp Res. 2015; 4(2): 77-82.
20. Kuusela M, Vainiomaki P, Hinkka S, Rautava P. The quality of GP consultation in two different salary systems. Scand J Prim Health Care. 2004; 22(3): 168-73.
21. Golin CE, DiMatteo MR, Gelberg L. The role of patient participation in the doctor visit. Implications for adherence to diabetes care. Diabetes Care. 1996; 19(10): 1153-64.
22. Khiavi FF, Qolipour M, Farouji DA, Mirr I. Relationship between Outpatients’ Visit Time and Physicians’ Prescription Quality in Teaching Hospitals of Ahvaz: 2015. Global journal of health science. 2016; 8(11): 83.
23. Rosenzweig R, Baum N. The virtual doctor visit. J Med Pract Manage. 2013; 29(3): 195-8.
24. Barzegar M, Afzal E, Tabibi SJ, Delgoshaei B, Koochakyazdi S. Relationship between leadership behavior, quality of work life and human resources productivity: data from Iran. Int J Hosp Res. 2012; 1(1): 1-14.
25. Kebriaei A, Rakhshaninejad M, Afshari Z, Mohseni M. Psychological empowerment in hospital administrative staff predicts their organizational commitment. Int J Hosp Res. 2013; 2(4): 171-6.