1. Rossner S. Obesity: the disease of the twenty-first century. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2002; 26 Suppl 4: S2-4.
2. Mohtasham Amiri Z, Maddah M. Prevalence of overweight and obesity among female medical students in
Guilan-2003. Iran J Endocrinol Metab. 2006; 8(2): 157-62.
3. Mostafavi H, Dabaghmanesh M, Zare N. Prevalence of obesity and over weight in adolescents and adult population in Shiraz. 2005.
4. Najmabadi S, Nojomi M, Moradi Lakeh M. Composition of daily dietary fat intake in university students’ diet. Hakim Res J. 2008; 11(2): 47-53.
5. Garrow JS, Webster J. Quetelet's index (W/H2) as a measure of fatness. Int J Obes. 1985; 9(2): 147-53.
6. Hubbard VS. Defining overweight and obesity: what are the issues? Am J Clin Nutr. 2000; 72(5): 1067-8.
7. Must A, Spadano J, Coakley EH, Field AE, Colditz G, Dietz WH. The disease burden associated with overweight and obesity. JAMA. 1999; 282(16): 1523-9.
8. Anthropometry Io. Physical status: the use and interpretation of anthropometry. Report of a WHO Expert Committee. World Health Organ Tech Rep Ser. 1995; 854: 1-452.
9. Mortazavi Z, Shahrakipour M. Body mass index in Zahedan University of Medical sciences students. 2002.
10. Salarkia N, Reineh HN. The obesity, physical activity status and dietary pattern in 10-12 years old girls of a mountainous region in north of Iran. 2008. Available from:http://www.endocrine-abstracts. org/ea/0016/ea0016p502.htm.
11. Doostan F. Food Pattern and Anthropometric Indices of Students in Kerman University of Medical Sciences in 2009. J Kerman Univ Med Sci. 2012; 19(4): 392-404.
12. Barzin M, Mirmiran P, Afghan M, Azizi F. The prevalence of obesity, central obesity and their relationship with nutritional status and physical activity among 18 to 25 year-old females referring to premarriage consultation centers (Tehran, Iran, summer 2008). Pejouhandeh. 2009; 14(2): 59-65.
13. Arroyo Izaga M, Rocandio Pablo AM, Ansotegui Alday L, Pascual Apalauza E, Salces Beti I, Rebato Ochoa E. [Diet quality, overweight and obesity in university students]. Nutr Hosp. 2006; 21(6): 673-9.
14. Bjornelv S, Lydersen S, Mykletun A, Holmen TL. Changes in BMI-distribution from 1966-69 to 1995-97 in adolescents. The Young-HUNT study, Norway. BMC Public Health. 2007; 7: 279.
15. Gropper SS, Simmons KP, Connell LJ, Ulrich PV. Changes in body weight, composition, and shape: A 4-year study of college students. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2012; 37(6): 1118-23.
16. Yahia N, Achkar A, Abdallah A, Rizk S. Eating habits and obesity among Lebanese university students. Nutr J. 2008; 7: 32.
17. Plotnikoff RC, Bercovitz K, Loucaides CA. Physical activity, smoking, and obesity among Canadian school youth: comparison between urban and rural schools. Can J Public Health. 2004: 413-8.
18. Serlachius A, Hamer M, Wardle J. Stress and weight change in university students in the United Kingdom. Physiol Behav. 2007; 92(4): 548-53.
19. Seicean A, Redline S, Seicean S, Kirchner HL, Gao Y, Sekine M, et al. Association between short sleeping hours and overweight in adolescents: results from a US Suburban High School survey. Sleep Breath. 2007; 11(4): 285-93.