1. Wennberg J, Gittelsohn. Small area variations in health care delivery. Science. 1973; 182(4117): 1102-8.
2. Hasanpoor E, Janati A, Salehi A, Sokhanvar M, Ebrahimzadeh J. Under the table in health care system: A case report in Iran. Int J Hosp Res. 2014; 3(3): 155-8.
3. Busse R, Riesberg A. Health care systems in transition: Germany; 2004. Available from: www.wpro.who.int/asia_pacific_observatory/hits/en/.
4. Schieber GJ, Poullier JP, Greenwald LM. Health care systems in twenty-four countries. Health Aff. 1991; 10(3): 22-38.
5. Organization WH. The world health report 2000: health systems: improving performance: World Health Organization; 2000.
6. Han W. Health care system reforms in developing countries. J Public Health Res. 2012; 1(3): 199-207.
7. Hasanpoor E, Asghari JafarAbadi M, Saadati M, Sokhanvar M, Haghghoshaei E, Janati A. provincial level survey provides evidence for remarkably short outpatient visit length in Iran. Int J Hosp Res. 2015; 4(2): 77-82.
8. Morrissey S, Blumenthal D, Osborn R, Curfman GD, Malina D. International health care systems. N Engl J Med. 2015; 372(1): 75-86.
9. Abel-Smith B, Mossialos E. Cost containment and health care reform: a study of the European Union. Health policy. 1994; 28(2): 89-132.
10. Mossialos E. Citizens' views on health care systems in the 15 member states of the European Union. Health Econ. 1997; 6(2): 109-16.
11. Nasseri K, Sadrizadeh B, Malek-Afzali H, Mohammad K, Chamsa M, Cheraghchi-Bashi MT, et al. Primary health care and immunisation in Iran. Public health. 1991; 105(3): 229-38.
12. Heshmati B, Joulaei H. Iran's health-care system in transition. Lancet. 2016; 387(10013): 29-30.
13. Cabinet approval. Available from: http:// www.behdasht.gov.Ir/uploads/1_187198.pdf. Accessed May 10, 2015. Published April 2014.
14. Islamic Parliament Research Center (IPRC). Assessment of national annual budget proposal of 2015.
15. Mare Sedgh S. A growth in health budget by 70%. Available from: http://www.shefanews. com/fa/news/ 33033. Accessed August 16, 2015. Published December 2014.
16. Jafari F, Eftekhar H, Pourreza A, Mousavi J. Socio-economic and medical determinants of low birth weight in Iran: 20 years after establishment of a primary healthcare network. Public health. 2010; 124(3): 15.
17. Mehrdad R. Health system in Iran. JMAJ. 2009; 52(1): 69-73.
18. Organization WH. Health system profile, Islamic Republic of Iran. Regional Health Systems Observatory, WHO Eastern Mediterranean Regional Office. 2006.
19. Soleimanpour H, Gholipouri C, Salarilak S, Raoufi P, Vahidi RG, Rouhi AJ, et al. Emergency department patient satisfaction survey in Imam Reza Hospital, Tabriz, Iran. Int J Emerg Med. 2011; 4: 2.
20. Tabibi SJ, Najafi B, Shoaie S. Waiting time in the emergency department in selected hospitals of Iran University of Medical Sciences in 2007. Pejouhesh dar Pezeshki. 2009; 33(2): 117-22.
21. Mohebbifar R, Hasanpoor E, Mohseni M, Sokhanvar M, Khosravizadeh O, Mousavi Isfahani H. Outpatient waiting time in health services and teaching hospitals: A case study in Iran. Glob J Health Sci. 2013; 6(1): 172-8.
22. Hasanpoor E, Janati A, HaghGoshayie E, Aslani F, Arab Zozani M. Survey on waiting time and visit time in plan of health sector evolution in Iran: A case study in Tabriz. Int J Epidemiol. 2016; 3(3): 239-45.
23. Ranjbar M, Bahrami M, Sadeghi J, Moradi M, Masoomi R, Baghiyani N. Estimate the average waiting time to receive service in the outpatient department: A case study on Shahid Rahnemoon and Afshar Clinics in Yazd. J Tolooe Behdasht. 2014; 13(1): 30-9.
24. World Health Organization (WHO). The Work of WHO in the Eastern Mediterranean Region. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2011.
25. Kavosi Z, Rashidian A, Pourreza A, Majdzadeh R, Pourmalek F, Hosseinpour AR,
et al. Inequality in household catastrophic health care expenditure in a low-income society of Iran. Health Policy Plan. 2012; 27(7): 613-23.
26. Amery H, Jafari A, Panahi M. Determining the rate of catastrophic health expenditure and its influential factors on families in Yazd province. J Health Adm Educ. 2013; 16(52): 51-60.
27. Kavosi Z, Keshtkaran A, Hayati R, Ravangard R, Khammarnia M. Household financial contribution to the health System in Shiraz, Iran in 2012. 2014.
28. Karami M, Najafi F, Karami Matin B. Catastrophic health expenditures in kermanshah, west of iran: magnitude and distribution. J Res Health Sci. 2009; 9(2): 36-40.
29. Piroozi B, Moradi G, Nouri B, Mohamadi Bolbanabad A, Safari H. Catastrophic Health Expenditure After the Implementation of Health Sector Evolution Plan: A Case Study in the West of Iran. Int J Health Policy Manag. 2016; 5(7): 417-23.
30. Gorji H, Sokhanvar M. Surveying standard of visit time of outpatient at general hospitals: A case study in Qazvin. Hospital. 2015; 14(3): 75-81.
31. Golaghaie F, Sarmadian H, Rafiie M, Nejat N. A study on waiting time and length of stay of attendants to emergency department of Vali-e-Asr Hospital, Arak-Iran. Arak Med Univ J. 2008; 11(2): 74-83.
32. 10 percents reduction of out-of-pocket. 2016 [cited 2016 20 Feburary]. Available from: http://www.salamatonline.ir/news/3092/.
33. Moradi-Lakeh M, Vosoogh-Moghaddam A. health sector evolution plan in iran; equity and sustainability concerns. Int J Health Policy Manag. 2015; 4(10): 637-40.