1. Richards J, Jiang X, Kelly P, Chau J, Bauman A, Ding D. Don't worry, be happy: Cross-sectional associations between physical activity and happiness in 15 European countries. BMC public health. 2015; 15(1): 53.
2. Chan K. A clinical trial gone awry: the Chocolate Happiness Undergoing More Pleasantness (CHUMP) study. Can Med Assoc J. 2007 Dec 4;177(12):1539-41.
3. Ramesh MG, Sathian B, Sinu E, Kiranmai SR. Efficacy of rajayoga meditation on positive thinking: An index for self-satisfaction and happiness in life. J Clin Diagn Res. 2013; 7(10): 2265-7.
4. Marselle MR, Irvine KN, Warber SL. Walking for well-being: are group walks in certain types of natural environments better for well-being than group walks in urban environments? Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2013; 10(11): 5603-28.
5. Marselle MR, Irvine KN, Lorenzo-Arribas A, Warber SL. Moving beyond green: Exploring the relationship of environment type and indicators of perceived environmental quality on emotional well-being following group walks. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2014; 12(1): 106-30.
6. Matsunaga M, Isowa T, Yamakawa K, Fukuyama S, Shinoda J, Yamada J, et al. Genetic variations in the human cannabinoid receptor gene are associated with happiness. PloS one. 2014; 9(4): e93771.
7. Lauriola M, Iani L. Does positivity mediate the relation of extraversion and neuroticism with subjective happiness? PloS one. 2015; 10(3): e0121991.
8. Ozcakir A, Dogan FO, Cakir YT, Bayram N, Bilgel N. Subjective Well-Being among Primary Health Care Patients. PloS one. 2014; 9(12): e114496.
9. Angner E, Ray MN, Saag KG, Allison JJ. Health and happiness among older adults: a community-based study. J Health Psychol. 2009; 14(4): 503-12.
10. Zargar F. Impact of psychological problems and marital adjustment of Iranian Veterans on their children's quality of life and happiness. Arch Trauma Res. 2014; 3(3): e15840.
11. Park M, Choi J, Lim SJ. Factors affecting aggression in South Korean middle school students. Asian Nurs Res. 2014; 8(4): 247-53.
12. Hull DC, Williams GA, Griffiths MD. Video game characteristics, happiness and flow as predictors of addiction among video game players: A pilot study. J Behav Addict. 2013; 2(3): 145-52.
13. Bennett R, Chepngeno-Langat G, Evandrou M, Falkingham J. Resilience in the face of post-election violence in Kenya: the mediating role of social networks on wellbeing among older people in the Korogocho informal settlement, Nairobi. Soc Sci Med. 2015; 128: 159-67.
14. Zhou Y, Zhou L, Fu C, Wang Y, Liu Q, Wu H, et al. Socio-economic factors related with the subjective well-being of the rural elderly people living independently in China. Int J Equity Health. 2015; 14: 5.
15. Sooky Z, Keramat A, Sharifi K, Dehghani M, Tagharrobi Z, Taebi M, et al. Investigating happiness and its related factors in married women referred to health centers of shahroud city. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2014; 16(9): e22211.
16. Hubbeling D, Bertram R. Hope, happiness and home treatment: a study into patient satisfaction with being treated at home. Psychiatr Bull. 2014; 38(6): 265-9.
17. Paddon HL, Thomson LJ, Menon U, Lanceley AE, Chatterjee HJ. Mixed methods evaluation of well-being benefits derived from a heritage-in-health intervention with hospital patients. Arts Health. 2014; 6(1): 24-58.
18. Cheung TT, Gillebaart M, Kroese F, De Ridder D. Why are people with high self-control happier? The effect of trait self-control on happiness as mediated by regulatory focus. Front Psychol. 2014; 5: 722.
19. Moreira PA, Cloninger CR, Dinis L, Sa L, Oliveira JT, Dias A, et al. Personality and well-being in adolescents. Front Psychol. 2014; 5: 1494.
20. Olsson LE, Garling T, Ettema D, Friman M, Fujii S. Happiness and Satisfaction with Work Commute. Soc Indic R. 2013; 111(1): 255-63.
21. Holy Quran, the mentioned Suras.