1. Suryakantha AH. Textbook of Community Medicine with Recent Advances. 4th ed. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers; 2017.
2. TB India 2020, RNTCP, Status Report, Dots for All, All for Dots, Central TB Division, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi.
3. TB India 2019, RNTCP, Status Report, Dots for All, All for Dots, Central TB Division, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi.
4. Park’s Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine. 25th ed. 2019.
5. Kumari A, Sharma PK, Kansal D, Bansal R, Kumari S. Socio-demographic profile of multi-drug resistant tuberculosis patients and its association with severity of adverse drug reactions in DOTS plus centre at tertiary hospital in Himachal Pradesh, India. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2018;7(12):2342-6. doi: 10.18203/2319-2003.ijbcp20184843.
6. Lu Z, Jiang W, Zhang J, Lynn HS, Chen Y, Zhang S, et al. Drug resistance and epidemiology characteristics of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients in 17 provinces of China. PLoS One. 2019;14(11):e0225361. doi: 10.1371/journal. pone.0225361.
7. Uike P, Hiwarkar P, Malkar V, Aswalle K. Profile of multi drug resistant (MDR) and rifampicin resistant TB patients treated under category IV of RNTCP. Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2017;6(4):784-7. doi: 10.18203/2319-2003.ijbcp20170992.
8. Sharma P, Lalwani J, Pandey P, Thakur A. Factors associated with the development of secondary multidrug-resistant tuberculosis. Int J Prev Med. 2019;10:67. doi: 10.4103/ijpvm. IJPVM_298_17.
9. Gaude GS, Praveenkumar, Hattiholli J. Drug resistance patterns among pulmonary tuberculosis patients in a tertiary care hospital in northern Karnataka. J Med Trop. 2015;17(2):81-6. doi: 10.4103/2276-7096.161510.
10. Sharma P, Verma M, Bhilwar M, Shekhar H, Roy N, Verma A, et al. Epidemiological profile of tuberculosis patients in Delhi, India: a retrospective data analysis from the directly observed treatment short-course (DOTS) center. J Family Med Prim Care. 2019;8(10):3388-92. doi: 10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc_409_19.
11. Morris MD, Quezada L, Bhat P, Moser K, Smith J, Perez H, et al. Social, economic, and psychological impacts of MDR-TB treatment in Tijuana, Mexico: a patient’s perspective. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2013;17(7):954-60. doi: 10.5588/ ijtld.12.0480.
12. Mulisa G, Workneh T, Hordofa N, Suaudi M, Abebe G, Jarso G. Multidrug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis and associated risk factors in Oromia region of Ethiopia. Int J Infect Dis. 2015;39:57-61. doi: 10.1016/j.ijid.2015.08.013.
13. Jangid VK, Agrawal NK, Yadav GS, Pandey S, Mathur BB. Knowledge and awareness of the tuberculosis in tuberculosis patients at a tertiary care centre in North West Rajasthan, India. Natl J Community Med. 2016;7(4):262-8.
14. Venkatesh U, Srivastava DK, Srivastava AK, Tiwari HC. Epidemiological profile of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients in Gorakhpur division, Uttar Pradesh, India. J Family Med Prim Care. 2018;7(3):589-95. doi: 10.4103/jfmpc. jfmpc_99_17.
15. Nagpal M, Chawla S, Devgun P, Chawla N. Socio-demographic determinants of treatment outcome in multidrug resistant tuberculosis cases registered under programmatic management of drug resistant tuberculosis services in Amritsar, Punjab. Int J Community Med Public Health. 2019;6(6):2688- 93. doi: 10.18203/2394-6040.ijcmph20192345.
16. Adane A, Damena M, Weldegebreal F, Mohammed H. Prevalence and associated factors of tuberculosis among adult household contacts of smear positive pulmonary tuberculosis patients treated in public health facilities of Haramaya district, Oromia region, eastern Ethiopia. Tuberc Res Treat. 2020;2020:6738532. doi: 10.1155/2020/6738532.
17. Selvakumar N, Kumar V, Balaji S, Prabuseenivasan S, Radhakrishnan R, Sekar G, et al. High rates of ofloxacin resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis among both new and previously treated patients in Tamil Nadu, South India. PLoS One. 2015;10(3):e0117421. doi: 10.1371/journal. pone.0117421.
18. Mukati S, Julka A, Varudkar HG, Singapurwala M, Agrawat JC, Bhandari D, et al. A study of clinical profile of cases of MDR-TB and evaluation of challenges faced in initiation of second line Anti tuberculosis treatment for MDR-TB cases admitted in drug resistance tuberculosis center. Indian J Tuberc. 2019;66(3):358-63. doi: 10.1016/j.ijtb.2016.11.031.
19. Sinha P, Srivastava GN, Gupta A, Anupurba S. Association of risk factors and drug resistance pattern in tuberculosis patients in North India. J Glob Infect Dis. 2017;9(4):139-45. doi: 10.4103/jgid.jgid_167_16.