1. Suls J, Mogavero JN, Falzon L, Pescatello LS, Hennessy EA, Davidson KW. Health behaviour change in cardiovascular disease prevention and management: meta-review of behaviour change techniques to affect self-regulation. Health Psychol Rev. 2020;14(1):43-65. doi: 10.1080/17437199.2019.1691622.
2. Gaziano TA, Bitton A, Anand S, Abrahams-Gessel S, Murphy A. Growing epidemic of coronary heart disease in low- and middle-income countries. Curr Probl Cardiol. 2010 ;35(2):172- 115.
3. Tavassoli E, Reisi M, Javadzade SH, Gharlipour Z, Gilasi HR, Ashrafi Hafez A. The effect of education on improvement of intake of fruits and vegetables aiming at preventing cardiovascular diseases. Med J Islam Repub Iran. 2015;29:183.
4. WHO. Cardiovascular Diseases. 2020. Available from: https:// www.who.int/health-topics/cardiovascular-disease.
5. George GM, Sharma KK, Ramakrishnan S, Gupta SK. A study of cardiovascular risk factors and its knowledge among school children of Delhi. Indian Heart J. 2014;66(3):263-71. doi: 10.1016/j.ihj.2014.03.003.
6. Abdul Rasool Hassan B. Overview on hyperlipidemia. Journal of Chromatography & Separation Techniques. 2013;4(3):e113. doi: 10.4172/2157-7064.1000e113.
7. Tabatabaei-Malazy O, Qorbani M, Samavat T, Sharifi F, Larijani B, Fakhrzadeh H. Prevalence of dyslipidemia in Iran: a systematic review and meta-analysis study. Int J Prev Med. 2014;5(4):373-93.
8. Erem C, Hacihasanoglu A, Deger O, Kocak M, Topbas M. Prevalence of dyslipidemia and associated risk factors among Turkish adults: Trabzon lipid study. Endocrine. 2008;34(1- 3):36-51. doi: 10.1007/s12020-008-9100-z.
9. Moghadasi M, Nikbakht M, Kuchaki M. Lifestyle status, food consumption pattern and it’s relation to dyslipidemia. Braz J Biomotricity. 2010;4(3):165-73.
10. Mhajer S. Principal of Teaching to Patient. Tehran: Saleminashr. 2001. p. 9-11. [Persian].
11. Campbell LV, Barth R, Gosper J. Unsatisfactory nutritional parameters in non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. Med J Aust. 1989;151(3):146-50. doi: 10.5694/j.1326-5377.1989. tb139599.x.
12. Khani Jeihooni A, Kashfi SM, Hazavehei SMM. Effects of the BASNEF model-based educational programs on blood sugar control, (type 2 diabetes). Health Educ Health Promot. 2013;1(1):33-49.
13. Tavassoli E, Reisi M, Javadzade H, Mazaheri M, Gharli Pour Z, Ghasemi S, et al. The effect of the health belief model-based education & improvement of consumption of fruits and vegetables: an intervention study. Journal of Health in the Field. 2013;1(2):29-35. [P vversian].
14. Tavassoli E, Hasanzadeh A, Ghiasvand R, Tol A, Shojaezadeh D. Effect of health education based on the health belief model on improving nutritional behavior aiming at preventing cardiovascular disease among housewives in Isfahan. Journal of School of Public Health & Institute of Public Health Research. 2010;8(3):12-23. [Persian].
15. Hazavehei SMM, Asadi Z, Hassanzadeh A, Shekarchizadeh P. Comparing the effect of two methods of presenting physical education π course on the attitudes and practices of female students towards regular physical activity in Isfahan University of Medical Sciences. Iran J Med Educ. 2008;8(1):121-31. [Persian].
16. Piperakis SM, Sotiriou A, Georgiou E, Thanou A, Zafiropoulou M. Understanding nutrition: a study of Greek primary school children dietary habits, before and after classroom nutrition intervention. J Sci Educ Technol. 2004;13(1):129-36. doi: 10.1023/b:jost.0000019645.03448.65.
17. Hazavehei SMM, Sharifirad G, Kargar M. The comparison of educational intervention effect using BASNEF and classic models on improving assertion skill level. J Res Health Sci. 2008;8(1):1-11. [Persian].
18. Baghyani-Moghadam MH, Shafiei F, Haydarneia AR, Afkhami M. Efficacy of BASNEF model in controlling of diabetic patients in the city of Yazd, Iran. Indian J Community Med. 2005;30(4):144-5.
19. Hazavehei SMM, Khani Jyhouni A, Hasanzadeh A, Rashidi M. The effect of educational program based on BASNEF model on diabetic (type II) eyes care in Kazemi’s clinic, (Shiraz). Iran J Endocrinol Metab. 2008;10(2):145-54. [Persian].
20. Mehrabia F, Farmanbar R, Mahdavi Roshan M, Farzan R, Omidi S, Aghebati R. Effect of an intervention based on the theory of planned behavior on self-care behavior of patients with hypertension: a clinical trial. J Guil Univ Med Sci. 2021;30(1):64-75. doi: 10.32598/jgums.30.1.1160.5. [Persian].
21. Krishnaveni P, Gowda VM. Assessing the validity of Friedewald’s formula and Anandraja’s formula for serum LDL-cholesterol calculation. J Clin Diagn Res. 2015;9(12):BC01-4. doi: 10.7860/jcdr/2015/16850.6870.
22. Healthy diet. World Health Organization (WHO). Available from: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/ healthy-diet.2020.
23. Najimi A, Azadbakht L, Hassanzadeh A, Sharifirad GR. The effect of nutrition education on risk factors of cardiovascular diseases in elderly patients with type 2 diabetes: a randomized controlled trial. Iran J Endocrinol Metab. 2011;13(3):256-63. [Persian].
24. Lim HJ, Choi YM, Choue R. Dietary intervention with emphasis on folate intake reduces serum lipids but not plasma homocysteine levels in hyperlipidemic patients. Nutr Res. 2008;28(11):767-74. doi: 10.1016/j.nutres.2008.08.005.
25. Pasdar Y, Niazi P, Alghasi S, Rashidi E, Rezaei M. The effect of short time diet therapy on lipid profiles in hyperlipidemia public health research center, Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences. Med J Mashhad Univ Med Sci. 2012;55(1):33-40. [Persian].
26. Jafari M, Pasdar Y, Rezaei M, Mahdizadeh H, Ashtarian H. The effect of nutrition education using blogs, group -collaborative blogs and short messaging on lipids profiles and glucose in patients with type ii diabetes. Med J Mashhad Univ Med Sci. 2013;56(5):261-6. doi: 10.22038/mjms.2013.1952. [Persian].
27. Rush EC, Chandu V, Plank LD. Reduction of abdominal fat and chronic disease factors by lifestyle change in migrant Asian Indians older than 50 years. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 2007; 16:671- 676.
28. Mirmiran P, Noori N, Zavareh MB, Azizi F. Fruit and vegetable consumption and risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Metabolism. 2009;58(4):460-8. doi: 10.1016/j. metabol.2008.11.002.