1. Tenzin T, Ahmed R, Debnath NC, Ahmed G, Yamage M. Freeroaming dog population estimation and status of the dog population management and rabies control program in Dhaka City, Bangladesh. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2015;9(5):e0003784. doi: 10.1371/journal.pntd.0003784.
2. Dog Culling in Bangladesh and What Can be done to Stop It. Obhoyaronno - Bangladesh Animal Welfare Foundation. https://www.facebook.com/notes/obhoyaronno-bangladeshanimal-welfare-foundation/dog-culling-in-bangladesh-andwhat-can-be-done-to-stop-it/162805563755991/
3. Edmonds S. Homeless children and stray dogs are best friends in Bangladesh! https://dogwithblog.in/homeless-children-andstray-dogs-are-best-friends-in-bangladesh/.
4. Top 10 Common Problems Caused by Stray Dogs. Wildlife Education - A Directory of Qualified Stray Dog Removal Professionals. http://www.wildlifeanimalcontrol.com/ straydogproblems.html.
5. Hossain M, Bulbul T, 1. Ahmed K, Ahmed Z, Salimuzzaman M, Haque MS, et al. Five-year (January 2004-December 2008) surveillance on animal bite and rabies vaccine utilization in the Infectious Disease Hospital, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Vaccine. 2011;29(5):1036-40. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2010.11.052.
6. Alam AN, Munir M, Hossain E. Rabies control in Bangladesh: human behaviours following dog bites. South Asia Regional One Health Symposium; 2013.
7. Gilchrist J, Sacks JJ, White D, Kresnow MJ. Dog bites: still a problem? Inj Prev. 2008;14(5):296-301. doi: 10.1136/ ip.2007.016220.
8. WHO Expert Consultation on Rabies. Second report. World Health Organ Tech Rep Ser. 2013(982):1-139, back cover.
9. Hossain M, Ahmed K, Bulbul T, Hossain S, Rahman A, Biswas MN, et al. Human rabies in rural Bangladesh. Epidemiol Infect. 2012;140(11):1964-71. doi: 10.1017/s095026881100272x.
10. Bangladesh tackles rabies through mass dog vaccination. World Health Organization; September 2014. http://www. who.int/features/2014/bangladesh-tackles-rabies/en/.
11. Cleaveland S, Hamilton K. Controlling rabies: One humane solution, three reasons why. World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA); 2013. https://www.worldanimalprotection. org/sites/default/files/int_files/controlling_rabies-one_ humane_solution.pdf
12. Ahmed BN, Sultana Y. Rabies elimination strategy of Bangladesh: status of implementation. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Microbiology. 2013;7(1):1.
13. Strategy Plan: Elimination of Rabies in Bangladesh. Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Published June 2010.
14. Zinsstag J, Durr S, Penny MA, Mindekem R, Roth F, Menendez Gonzalez S, et al. Transmission dynamics and economics of rabies control in dogs and humans in an African city. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009;106(35):14996-5001. doi: 10.1073/ pnas.0904740106.