1. Bara AC, Van den Heuvel WJ, Maarse JA, Van Dijk JP. Users’ satisfaction with the Romanian health care system: an evaluation of recent health care reforms. Eur J Public Health. 2002;12(4):39-40.
2. Peprah AA. Determinants of patients’ satisfaction at Sunyani regional hospital, Ghana. Int J Bus Soc Res. 2014;4(1):96-108.
3. Mohsin Muhammad B, Ernest Cyril de R. Private healthcare quality: applying a SERVQUAL model.Int J Health Care Qual Assur.2010;23(7):658-73. doi: 10.1108/09526861011071580.
4. World Health Organization. World report on disability. Geneva: WHO; 2011.
5. The global burden of disease: 2004 update. Geneva: WHO; 2008.
6. WHO World Health Survey. http://www.who.int/healthinfo/ survey/en/. Accessed December 9, 2009.
7. Strengthening Employment Prospects for Persons with Disabilities in Asia and the Pacific, Disability at a Glance. United Nations ESCAP; 2015.
8. Titumir RA, Hossain J. Disability in Bangladesh: prevalence, knowledge, attitudes and practices. Dhaka: Unnayan Onneshan; 2005.
9. People with disabilities in India: from commitments to outcomes. Washington, DC: World Bank; 2009.
10. Tareque MI, Begum S, Saito Y. Inequality in disability in Bangladesh. PLoS One. 2014;9(7):e103681. doi: 10.1371/ journal.pone.0103681.
11. Andaleeb SS. Service quality perceptions and patient satisfaction: a study of hospitals in a developing country. Soc Sci Med. 2001;52(9):1359-70
12. Mendoza Aldana J, Piechulek H, al-Sabir A. Client satisfaction and quality of health care in rural Bangladesh. Bull World Health Organ. 2001;79(6):512-7.
13. Hossain SJ, Ferdousi J, Biswas MK, Mahfuz N, Biswas G. Quality of care: view of patient satisfaction with physiotherapy in government and private settings in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Faridpur Med Coll J. 2013;7(2):71-4. doi: 10.3329/fmcj. v7i2.13502.
14. Khandakar MS. Rural health care system and patients’ satisfaction towards medical care in Bangladesh: an empirical Study. J Bus Stud. 2014;35(2);83-102.
15. Rahman MM, Shahidullah M, Shahiduzzaman M, Rashid HA. Quality of health care from patient perspectives. Bangladesh Med Res Counc Bull. 2002;28(3):87-96.
16. Ferdousi MJ. Patient satisfaction with community clinic care: facility and household based survey in a sub-district in Bangladesh. Mediscope. 2015;1(1):6. doi: 10.3329/ mediscope.v1i1.21633.
17. Zeithaml VA, Bitner MJ. Services Marketing. New York: McGraw Hill; 2003.
18. Schutt RK, Cruz ER, Woodford ML. Client satisfaction in a breast and cervical cancer early detection program: the influence of ethnicity and language, health, resources, and barriers. Women Health. 2008;48(3):283-302. doi: 10.1080/03630240802463475.
19. Alden DL, Do MH, Bhawuk D. Client satisfaction with reproductive health-care quality: integrating business approaches to modeling and measurement. Soc Sci Med. 2004;59(11):2219-32. doi: 10.1016/j. socscimed.2004.03.026.