1. Legare F, Politi MC, Drolet R, Desroches S, Stacey D, Bekker H. Training health professionals in shared decision-making: an international environmental scan. Patient Educ Couns. 2012;88(2):159-69. doi: 10.1016/j.pec.2012.01.002.
2. Haidet P, Dains JE, Paterniti DA, Hechtel L, Chang T, Tseng E, et al. Medical student attitudes toward the doctor-patient relationship. Med Educ. 2002;36(6):568-74.
3. Fallah M, Houshmand B, Joneidi Jafari A, Shamsai F, Bashirian S. Knowledge, Attitude and Research Ability of General Physicians and Dentists Graduated from Hamadan University of Medical Sciences. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2005;5(2):129-38.
4. Anderson GF, Frogner BK, Johns RA, Reinhardt UE. Health care spending and use of information technology in OECD countries. Health Aff (Millwood). 2006;25(3):819-31. doi: 10.1377/hlthaff.25.3.819.
5. Arab Zozani M, Bagheri Faradonbeh S, Jaafari Pooyan E. The Role of health technology assessment in improving healthcare quality. Payavard. 2015;9(4):400-14. [Persian].
6. Majdzadeh R, Nedjat S, Fotouhi A, Malekafzali H. Iran’s approach to knowledge translation. Iran J Public Health. 2009;38(1):58-62.
7. Arab Zozani M, Vafaei Nasab MR, Amery H, Jafari A. The role of health technology assessment in evidence-based decision making and health policy: a review study. Journal of Health Administration. 2014;17(57):99-112. [Persian].
8. Lin HF. Effects of extrinsic and intrinsic motivation on employee knowledge sharing intentions. J Inf Sci. 2007;33(2):135-49. doi: 10.1177/0165551506068174.
9. Alonso P, Lewis GB. Public service motivation and job performance. Am Rev Public Adm. 2001;31(4):363-80. doi: 10.1177/02750740122064992.
10. Wang CK, Wong P-K. Entrepreneurial interest of university students in Singapore. Technovation. 2004;24(2):163-72. doi: 10.1108/09596110110365599.
11. Kevin Jenkins A. Making a career of it? Hospitality students’ future perspectives: an Anglo-Dutch study. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management. 2001;13(1):13-20. doi: 10.1108/09596110110365599.
12. Samadi MT, Taghizadeh J, Kashitarash Esfahani Z, Mohammadi M. Evaluating environmental health students’ attitudes toward their discipline and future career in Hamedan university of medical sciences in 2008. Iranian Journal of Medical Education. 2010;9(4):331-6. [Persian].
13. Christou N, Dinov ID. A Study of students’ learning styles, discipline attitudes and knowledge acquisition in technology- Enhanced Probability and Statistics Education. J Online Learn Teach. 2010;6(3).
14. Saari LM, Judge TA. Employee attitudes and job satisfaction. Hum Resour Manage. 2004;43(4):395-407. doi: 10.1002/ hrm.20032.
15. ASCA mindsets & behaviors for student success: K-12 college-and career-readiness standards for every student. Alexandria, VA: ASCA; 2014.
16. Kazemi Haki B, Ghorbaniyan N. Anesthesia students’ awareness and interest to their field of study and future career in Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. The Journal of Medical Education and Development. 2015;9(4):20-7.
17. Beedemariam G, Ebro M, Ageze H, Weldegerima B, Legesse B, Tilahun G. Pharmacy students’ attitude and future career choices: a survey of four public schools of pharmacy in Ethiopia. Ethiopian Pharm J. 2014;30(1):57-63.