1. Bakhtiyari M, Ehrampoush E, Enayati N, Rastmanesh R,
Delpisheh A, Zayeri F, et al. Correlation between fast food
consumption and levels of anxiety in students of medical
science universities in Tehran. Journal of Fundamentals of
Mental Health. 2011;13(51):212-21.
2. Talaei A, Faraji F, Mohajerani HR, Saiedifar A. Nutritional status
of female students in Azad university. Journal of Nursing and
Midwifery Urmia University of Medical Sciences. 2007;5(1):46-
3. Doostan F. Food Pattern and Anthropometric Indices of Students
in Kerman University of Medical Sciences in 2009. Journal of
Kerman University of Medical Sciences. 2012;19(4):392-404.
4. Abedi GH, Mohamadpour RA, Rostami F, Ahmadinia F, Rajabi
M. Study of consumption pattern of food and obesity of female
students of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. Journal
of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2011;20(80):77-
5. Dini Talatappeh H, Tavakkoli HR, Rahmati Najarkolaei F,
Dabbagh Moghaddam A, Khoshdel AR. Knowledge, beliefs
and behavior of food consumption among students of Military
University: the application of health belief model (HBM).
Journal of Military Medicine. 2012;14(3):192-9.
6. Farzane E, Mohammad Jani B, Mohammadi F, Motalebi F,
Mehraban Z, Abdolinia N, et al. Assessment of Fast Food
Consumption Among Students of Khalkhal City. Presented at:
Annual Students Research Congress of Ardabil University of
Medical Sciences Students Research committee; 2014
7. Yarmohammadi P, Sharifirad G, Azadbakht L, Morovati
Sharifabad MA, Hasanzadeh A. Predictors of fast food
consumption among high school students based on the theory
of planned behavior. Health System Research. 2011;7(4):1-10.
8. Kouhi K, Mobarak Bakhshayesh M, Abdi R. Evaluation of
students tendency to fast food and factors affecting it. Journal of
Bioethics. 2013;8:157-185. [Persian].
9. Fazelpour SH, Baghiyani Moghaddam MH, Najjarzadeh A,
Fallahzadeh H, Shamsi F, Khabiri F. Assessment of fast food
consumption among people of Yazd city. Toloo-e-Behdasht.
10. Madineshat M, Ttabatabaiechehre M, Lashkardoost H, Gholadi
A. Check stages of dietary change and nutrition attitudes of
nursing in North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences
in 2012. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical
Sciences. 2013;5:1049-1055. [Persian].
11. Goudarzi L, Nazari A, Rajabi Vasokolaee G, Salimi M,
Raadabadi M. The Lifestyle of Allied Medical Students Studying
at Tehran University of Medical Sciences in 2012. Journal of
Payavard Salamat. 2014;8(4):294-304.
12. Homayounfar R. Correlation between fast food consumption
and levels of anxiety in students of medical science universities
in Tehran. Journal of Fundamentals of Mental Health 2011; 13
13. Jacka FN, Overland S, Stewart R, Tell GS, Bjelland I, Mykletun
A. Association between magnesium intake and depression
and anxiety in community-dwelling adults: the Hordaland
Health Study. Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 2009;43(1):45-52. doi:
14. Cohen S, Kamarck T, Mermelstein R. A global measure of
perceived stress. J Health Soc Behav. 1983;24(4):385-96.
15. Gharibi H, Sheidai A, Rostami CH. The Effectiveness of Parenting
Skills Training on Attachment, Perceived Stress and Quality of
Life in Mothers of Preschool Children. Journal of Health and
16. Cohen S, Williamson G. Perceived stress in a probability
sample of the United States. In: Spacapan S, Oskamp S, eds.
The Claremont Symposium on Applied Social Psychology. The
social psychology of health. Newbury Park, California: Sage;
17. Dadipoor S, Madani A, Ghanbarnejad A, Safari Moradabadi A,
Amani F, Hosseini M, et al. Effective Factors related to Fast-foods
Consumption in Bandar Abbas: A Community-Based Study.
Iranian Journal of Health Education and Health Promotion.
18. Salem Z, Rezaeian M, Raeisabady K, Salagegheh L. Assessing
Nutritional Status of Students in Rafsanjan University of Medical
Sciences Using Anthropometric Indices (2007). Journal of
Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences. 2009;8(3):215-26.
19. Larson NI, Neumark-Sztainer DR, Story MT, Wall MM,
Harnack LJ, Eisenberg ME. Fast food intake: longitudinal trends
during the transition to young adulthood and correlates of
intake. J Adolesc Health. 2008;43(1):79-86. doi: 10.1016/j.
20. Peyman N, Nasehnezhad M. Effect of Education Based on
the Theory of Planned Behavior on Fast Food Consumption in
High School Girl’s Students in Sabzevar City 2014. Journal of
Neyshabur University of Medical Sciences. 2015;3(3):46-54.
21. Seo HS, Lee SK, Nam S. Factors influencing fast food
consumption behaviors of middle-school students in Seoul:
an application of theory of planned behaviors. Nutr Res Pract.
2011;5(2):169-78. doi: 10.4162/nrp.2011.5.2.169.
22. ALFaris NA, Al-Tamimi JZ, Al-Jobair MO, Al-Shwaiyat NM.
Trends of fast food consumption among adolescent and young
adult Saudi girls living in Riyadh. Food Nutr Res. 2015;59:26488.
23. Das JC. Fast food consumption in children: A review. Med Clin
Rev. 2015;1(1):1-4. doi: 10.21767/2471-299X.1000001.
24. Najafi Kalyani M, Pourjam E, Jamshidi N, Karimi S, Najafi
Kalyani V. Survey of stress, anxiety, depression and self-concept
of students of Fasa University of medical sciences, 2010. Journal
of Fasa University of Medical Sciences. 2013;3(3):235-40.
25. Shahbazi Mogaddam M, Nasoohi N, Zahirodin A, Valaee N,
Etedal Monfared S. Evaluation of Stress level, its Sources and
Related Factors Among Senior Dental Students at Islamic Azad
University in year 2010. J Res Dent Sci. 2011;8(3):130-4.
26. Khani Jeihooni A, Kashfi SM, Babaei-Heydarabadi A, Imanzad
M, Yazdankhah M. Investigating the Level of Nervousness
Among Female Students in Shiraz University of Medical
Sciences in 2011. Scientific Journal of Ilam University of
Medical Sciences. 2014;22:159-64.
27. Sanaye S, Azargashb A, Derisi MM, Zamani A, Keyvanfar AR.
Assessing knowledge and attitudes toward fast foods among
students of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences
in 2015. Journal of Medical Council of IRI. 2016;34(1):23-30.