1. Beauvais AM, Brady N, O’Shea ER, Griffin MT. Emotional
intelligence and nursing performance among nursing students.
Nurse Educ Today. 2011;31(4):396-401. doi: 10.1016/j.
2. Saeed Y, Javadi M, Sirati Nir M, Mokhtari Nouri J. Assessment
and comparison of emotional intelligence of nurses in general
and intensive care units. Iran J Crit Care Nurs. 2013;5(4):214-
3. Mayer JD, Roberts RD, Barsade SG. Human abilities:
emotional intelligence. Annu Rev Psychol. 2008;59:507-36.
4. Zarina MS, Najib AM. Emotional intelligence among nurses.
Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences. 2013;7(4):413.
5. Rahkar Farshi M, Vahidi M, Jabraeili M. Relationship between
emotional intelligence and clinical competencies of nursing
students in Tabriz Nursing and Midwifery School. Research
and Development in Medical Education. 2015;4(1):91-5. doi:
6. Kaur D, Sambasivan M, Kumar N. Effect of spiritual
intelligence, emotional intelligence, psychological ownership
and burnout on caring behaviour of nurses: a cross-sectional
study. J Clin Nurs. 2013;22(21-22):3192-202. doi: 10.1111/
7. Rego A, Godinho L, McQueen A, Cunha MP.
Emotional intelligence and caring behaviour in nursing.
Service Industries Journal. 2010;30(9):1419-37. doi:
8. Ashkanasy NM, Dasborough MT. Emotional awareness
and emotional intelligence in leadership teaching.
Journal of Education for Business. 2003;79(1):18-22. doi:
9. Palmer B. The relationship between emotional intelligence,
personality and effective leadership. Aust J Psychol.
10. Amirian ME, Fazilat-Pour M. Simple and multivariate
relationships between spiritual intelligence with general
health and happiness. J Relig Health. 2016;55(4):1275-88.
11. Azimian J, Piran P, Jahanihashemi H, Dehghankar L.
Investigation of marital satisfaction and its relationship with
job stress and general health of nurses in Qazvin, Iran. Electron
Physician. 2017;9(4):4231-7. doi: 10.19082/4231.
12. Chan M. Mental health and development: targeting people
with mental health conditions as a vulnerable group. World
Health Organization. 2010;3(1):111-21.
13. Niazi M, Menati R, Delpisheh A, Menati S, Kassani A.
The Association between General Health and Emotional
Intelligence in the Nurses of Ilam Province. Sadra Medical
Sciences Journal. 2015;3(3):179-90. [Persian].
14. Mafi L, Asefzadeh S. Association of Emotional Intelligence
and communication skills with patients in nurses. The Journal
of Qazvin University of Medical Sciences. 2014;18(3):34-40.
15. Mansouri B. Standardization of a questionnaire on emotional
intelligence Sybrya Shrink senior Tehran University students
[dissertation]. Tehran: Allame Tabatabaei University; 2001.
16. Noorbala A, Mohammad K. The validation of general health
questionnaire-28 as a psychiatric screening tool. Hakim
Research Journal. 2009;11(4):47-53. [Persian].
17. Ashkananasy NM, Dasboroug MT. Emotional intelligence
awareness and emotional intelligence in leadership teaching.
J Educ Bus. 2003;79(1):18-23.
18. Cavallo K, Brienza D. Emotional competence and leadership
excellence at Johnson and Johnson: The emotional intelligence
and leadership study. J Clin Psychol. 2004;8(1):5.
19. Rogers P, Qualter P, Phelps G, Gardner K. Belief in the
paranormal, coping and emotional intelligence. Pers Individ
Dif. 2006;41(6):1089-105. doi: 10.1016/j.paid.2006.04.014.
20. Slaski M, Cartwright S. Emotional intelligence training and its
implications for stress, health and performance. Stress Health.
2003;19(4):233-9. doi: 10.1002/smi.979.
21. Augusto Landa JM, Lopez-Zafra E, Berrios Martos MP,
Aguilar-Luzon Mdel C. The relationship between emotional
intelligence, occupational stress and health in nurses: a
questionnaire survey. Int J Nurs Stud. 2008;45(6):888-901.
22. Lu KY, Chang LC, Wu HL. Relationships between professional
commitment, job satisfaction, and work stress in public
health nurses in Taiwan. J Prof Nurs. 2007;23(2):110-6. doi:
23. Naghizadeh H, Tavakkoli M, Miri M, Akbarzadeh H.
Relationship between emotional intelligence and job stress
among managers and employees of teaching hospitals
affiliated to Tabriz University of Medical Sciences and Health
Care. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences.
24. Banihashmiyan K, Bahrami Ehsan H, Moazen M. Relation
between head masters’ general health and emotional
intelligence and job satisfaction of teachers. Journal of
Behavioral Sciences. 2010;4(1):45-50. [Persian].
25. Antonakis J, Ashkanasy NM, Dasborough MT. Does leadership
need emotional intelligence? Leadersh Q. 2009;20(2):247-61.
26. Lin YH, Chen CY, Lu SY. Physical discomfort and
psychosocial job stress among male and female operators
at telecommunication call centers in Taiwan. Appl Ergon.
2009;40(4):561-8. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2008.02.024.
27. Benson G, Ploeg J, Brown B. A cross-sectional study of
emotional intelligence in baccalaureate nursing students.
Nurse Educ Today. 2010;30(1):49-53. doi: 10.1016/j.
28. Nooryan K, Gasparyan K, Sharif F, Zoladi M. The Effect of
Teaching Emotional Intelligence (EI) Items on Job Related Stress
in Physicians and Nurses Working in ICU Wards in Hospitals,
Yerevan, Armenia. Int J Collab Res Intern Med Public Health.
29. Delpasand M, Nasiripour AA, Raeissi P, Shahabi M. The
relationship between emotional intelligence and occupational
burnout among nurses in critical care units. Iran J Crit Care
Nurs. 2011;4(2):79-86. [Persian].