1. Eftekhar Ardebili H. Darsnameh tebe pishgiri VA pezeshkie ejtemaei.Tehran: lia Pub; 2003.[ Persian]
2.Asgari R, Ahmadi Gh, Ranjbar S. Equity in health system: Challenges and solutions. J Health inform manage. 2008; 2 (Suppl 1).
3. Janati A, Maleki MR, Gholizadeh M, Narimani M, Vakili S. Assessing the strengths & weaknesses of family physician program. knowledge Health J. 2010; 4(4): 39-44.
4. Alipour A, Habibian N, Tabatabaee S. Evaluation the impact of family physician care program on family planning in Sari from 2003 to 2007. Iran J Epidemiol. 2009; 5(1): 47-55.
5. Jabbari H. Effectiveness of mother and child health care in Iran health system-east Azarbayjan and Zanjan proviance. Research project in National public Health Management center (NPMC). 2012; 7(3): 124-8.
6. Mohammad Zadeh M, Najafi B. Health economics. Tabriz: Forozeah Pub; 2007:125.
7. Mardiyani M. A Study of death factors according to age and gender during 2004-2005 in Ahvaz [Dissertation]. Ahvaz University of Medical Sciences. 2007; 17-45.
8. Ministry of Health and Medical Education World population Day Proceeding.Tehran: Mehrgol press; 2010: 26-7.
9. Boskabadi H, Parvini Z, Barati T, Moudi A. Study of The Causes And Predisposing Factors In Neonatal Mortality In Ghaem Hospital (March 2009 To May 2010). Iran J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2012; 18(7): 6-14.
10. Alamdarey F. Survey effect caseses child mortality in mianeh. Population Hamun Season. 2006: 55(56): 1-28.
11. Frey RS, Field C. The determinants of infant mortality in the less developed countries: A cross-national test of five theories. Soc Indic Res. 2000; 52(3): 215-34.
12. Movahedi M, Hajarizadeh B, Rahimi A, Arshinchi M, Amirhosseini K, Motlagh M. Trend and geographical inequality pattern of main health indicators in rural population of Iran. Hakim Res J. 2008; 10(4): 1-10.
13. Barati O, Maleki M, Gohari M, Kabir M, Amiresmaili M, Abdi Zh. The impact of family physician program on health indicators in Iran (2003-2007). Payesh. 2012; 11(3): 361-3.
14. Semba RD, de Pee S, Sun K, Best CM, Sari M, Bloem MW. Paternal smoking and increased risk of infant and under-5 child mortality in Indonesia. Am J Public Health. 2008; 98(10): 1824-6.
15. Study effective causes and social- economic factors and demographic on mortality of child under 5 yeas in Shoshtar city. Population J. 2009; 69:133-138.