1. Larijani B, Fakhrzadeh H, Mohaghegh M, Pourebrahim R, Akhlaghi MR. Burden of coronary heart disease on the Iranian oil industry (1999-2000). East Mediterr Health J. 2003; 9(5-6): 904-10.
2. Kelishadi R, Hovsepian S, Qorbani M, Jamshidi F, Fallah Z, Djalalinia S, et al. National and sub-national prevalence, trend, and burden of cardiometabolic risk factors in Iranian children and adolescents, 1990 - 2013. Arch Iran Med. 2014; 17(1): 71-80.
3. Samavat T. [Programs for prevention and control of cardiovascular diseases. 1st ed. Tehran: Minnistry of Health and Medical Education Health Deputy Publication; 2012: 34-8] Persian.
4. Ahmadi A, Hasanzadeh J, Rajaefard A. To determine the relative factors on hypertension in Kohrang, Chaharmahal & Bakhtiari province, 2007. Iran J Epidemiol. 2008; 4(2): 19-25.
5. Ministry of Health & Medical Education (MoHM). Non-communicable disease risk factor infobase. Tehran: Health Center for Disease Management of Islamic Republic of Iran; 2007 and 2009.
6. Ahmadi A, Hasanzadeh J, Ghaem H, Khosravi S, Reisi R. The survey of family history of diabetes in patients with type 2 diabetes in Chaharmahal va Bakhteyari province, Iran, 2008. J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci. 2009; 11(2): 1-7.
7. Ahmadi A, Hasanzadeh J, Rajaeifard A. Metabolic control and care assessment in patients with Type 2 diabetes in Chaharmahal & Bakhtiyari province 2008. Iran J Endocrinol Metab. 2009; 11(1): 33-9.
8. Nasri H, Behradmanesh S, Ahmadi A, Baradaran A, Nasri P, Rafieian-Kopaei M. Association of serum lipids with level of blood pressure in type 2 diabetic patients. J Ren Inj Prev. 2014; 3(2): 43-6.
9. Harper K, Armelagos G. The changing disease-scape in the third epidemiological transition. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2010; 7(2): 675-97.
10. Celermajer DS, Chow CK, Marijon E, Anstey NM, Woo KS. Cardiovascular disease in the developing world: prevalences, patterns, and the potential of early disease detection. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60(14): 1207-16.
11. Degano IR, Elosua R, Marrugat J. Epidemiology of acute coronary syndromes in Spain: estimation of the number of cases and trends from 2005 to 2049. Rev Esp Cardiol (Engl Ed). 2013; 66(6): 472-81.
12. Talaei M, Sarrafzadegan N, Sadeghi M, Oveisgharan S, Marshall T, Thomas GN, et al. Incidence of cardiovascular diseases in an Iranian population: the Isfahan Cohort Study. Arch Iran Med. 2013; 16(3): 138-44.
13. Ghadimi H, Bishehsari F, Allameh F, Bozorgi AH, Sodagari N, Karami N, et al. Clinical characteristics, hospital morbidity and mortality, and up to 1-year follow-up events of acute myocardial infarction patients: the first report from Iran. Coron Artery Dis. 2006; 17(7): 585-91.
14. Khosravi A, Taylor R, Naghavi M, Lopez AD. Mortality in the Islamic Republic of Iran, 1964-2004. Bull World Health Organ. 2007; 85(8): 607-14.
15. Aghasadeghi K, Zarei-Nezhad M, Keshavarzi A, Mehrabani D. The prevalence of coronary risk factors in Iranian lor migrating tribe. Arch Iran Med. 2008; 11(3): 322-5.
16. Sarrafzadegan N, Oveisgharan S, Toghianifar N, Hosseini S, Rabiei K. Acute myocardial infarction in Isfahan, Iran: hospitalization and 28th day case-fatality rate. ARYA Atheroscler J. 2009; 5(3).
17. Hajian-Tilak K, Jalali F. Changing patterns of cardiovascular risk factors in hospitalized patients with acute myocardial infarction in Babol, Iran. Kuwait Med J. 2007; 39(3): 243-7.
18. Ahmadi A, Shojae M. Estimation of life expectancy changes in Chaharmahal va Bakhtiyary Province, Iran, during 2005-2009. J Shahrekord Univ Med Sci. 2011; 13 (4): 74-80.
19. Sadeghi-Bazargani H, Jafarzadeh H, Fallah M, Hekmat S, Bashiri J, Hosseingolizadeh G, et al. Risk factor investigation for cardiovascular health through WHO STEPS approach in Ardabil, Iran. Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2011; 7: 417-24.
20. Bonita R, Dwyer T, Jamrozic K, Winkelmann R. Surveillance of risk factors for non-communicable diseases: the WHO STEP wise approach. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization, 2002.
21. World Health Organization. World health statistics. WHO: World Health Organization; 2013.
22. Esteghamati A, Etemad K, Koohpayehzadeh J, Abbasi M, Meysamie A, Noshad S, et al. Trends in the prevalence of diabetes and impaired fasting glucose in association with obesity in Iran: 2005-2011. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2014; 103(2): 319-27.
23. World Health Organization. [Cited 2014]. Available from: http://www.who.int/topics/ noncommunicable_diseases/factsheets/en.
24. Donyavi T, Naieni KH, Nedjat S, Vahdaninia M, Najafi M, Montazeri A. Socioeconomic status and mortality after acute myocardial infarction: a study from Iran. Int J Equity Health. 2011; 10: 9.